I had that server issue with quicklaunch 1.4 just contact bt and have them give you the update. You can also install a different OS I had trouble w/ .122 but .132 isn't having app world issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 09:58 PM
    I just checked "my world" and DynoStorm doesn't show up there? Any idea on how to fix this?

I was thinking of contacting Bunsentech to get the update, but they barely even respond to their own web forums.
    05-31-09 10:08 PM
    I have the update, they sent it to me in a email. I can email whoever wants it.
    06-01-09 12:00 AM
    Can i have it please?
    It says something about my connections when i try to upgrade via appworld
    06-01-09 12:10 AM
    stickjohnsonaah @ yahoo.com

Please send it to me as well. Will this work for people who origionally got it on appworld? I am also having the connection problem. There are no spaces in my email adress between the @ sign I just dont have enough post yet.
    06-01-09 12:13 AM
    Whoever wants the update, just PM me your E-mail and I'll send it tomorrow sometime. Please don't blow up my box all night though.
    06-01-09 12:20 AM
    Dang, how did I miss this??!!

Guess I have to wait four months now until I get back home from the desert

1998 402 LS2 Corvette - best 1/8th 6.93 @100

2008 TBSS - best 1/8th 9.4 bone stock

Can't wait to get home and try this now!!
    06-01-09 02:08 AM
    Go it, Thanks!!
    Last edited by chad88tc; 06-03-09 at 03:38 AM. Reason: got it!!!
    06-01-09 02:49 AM
    I don't know how you will go by sending this out to other people via email...i believe they sent you the full install ( if they sent you the same thing they sent me) instead of just an updated file, since i had to uninstall and reinstall with the new files. Meaning anyone could ask you for the files and perhaps some people getting an application that they did not pay for, in other words Piracy, Unless Dynolicious/Dynostorm can trace the application through PIN #s.
    06-01-09 08:54 AM
    Bunsentech came through for us...

The upgrade is posted on their site for download.

Upgrade � BunsenTech, LLC
    06-01-09 10:02 AM
    any instructions on how to do the update?

BTW,.....good find!!
    06-01-09 11:09 AM
    Well the zip file is 1.61 megs and contains the .alx and.cod files.

It looks to be a Device Manager installation
    06-01-09 11:42 AM
    I can not get this to work it say my key is invalid i keep putting it in and saving it and it won't save and i am running .148
    06-01-09 01:51 PM
    So CB has the latest version right?
    06-01-09 06:37 PM
    I don't know how you will go by sending this out to other people via email...i believe they sent you the full install ( if they sent you the same thing they sent me) instead of just an updated file, since i had to uninstall and reinstall with the new files. Meaning anyone could ask you for the files and perhaps some people getting an application that they did not pay for, in other words Piracy, Unless Dynolicious/Dynostorm can trace the application through PIN #s.
    You still have to have a valid license key to use the program. Once you upgrade you have to re-enter the key.
    06-01-09 06:43 PM
    Mine isn't working through DM do I need to unistall the old version first then be able to install the new ones. Do I need to search for vendor files again?
    06-01-09 07:25 PM
    yesterday i upgraded to the official verizon .148, i backed up all my info and after the upgrade i lost dynostorm. any way to get it back seeing how i already payed the 12.99 for this great app. wouldnt mind paying again but would prefer not to.....any insight would be great.
    06-01-09 08:53 PM
    yesterday i upgraded to the official verizon .148, i backed up all my info and after the upgrade i lost dynostorm. any way to get it back seeing how i already payed the 12.99 for this great app. wouldnt mind paying again but would prefer not to.....any insight would be great.
    Go into App World, go to "My World", hit the menu button and hit "Log In". Once logged in, it may take a few minutes, but all of the apps you've purchased will appear. Select DynoStorm and hit reinstall. You won't be charged for it and it'll reinstall it onto your phone.
    06-01-09 09:57 PM
    Go into App World, go to "My World", hit the menu button and hit "Log In". Once logged in, it may take a few minutes, but all of the apps you've purchased will appear. Select DynoStorm and hit reinstall. You won't be charged for it and it'll reinstall it onto your phone.
    Glad I searched and saw this...I was about to be very unhappy...lol! I saw a few days ago that there was an upgrade and tried about 10 times to download it with no luck. Finally got it by following these steps. Thanks!
    06-02-09 02:21 PM
    i did exactly that and it said i had not purchased anything.....
    06-02-09 04:14 PM
    I am wondering if anyone out there has downloaded the DynoStorm app
    from CB App Store and noticed Dynoliscious 0.98 show up on their
    device?
    06-03-09 10:02 PM
    Anyone still getting skewed results or bugs after the update? I am. I have one where I ran a [email protected]??? The time is right on but mph is about 10 off. and for that run my max speed was 107mph. also if you delete a run it erases the results of another run, just makes it say .1 mph and everything else from the run is gone. I really hope they figure out the problems and fix this stuff. about the only thing that works good is the ET time.
    06-07-09 04:39 PM
    hey nice wallpaper, anyway you can make one with the 330i and you think its possible to use the font style as it is on the actual 330 emblem? here is my wallpaper

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=2478658#post2478658

thats my wallpaper and its also part of the speedo I look at everyday.. proud e46 M3 owner checking in
    06-08-09 09:02 PM
    Anyone still getting skewed results or bugs after the update? I am. I have one where I ran a [email protected]??? The time is right on but mph is about 10 off. and for that run my max speed was 107mph. also if you delete a run it erases the results of another run, just makes it say .1 mph and everything else from the run is gone. I really hope they figure out the problems and fix this stuff. about the only thing that works good is the ET time.
    My speed was off in the first release, but I have not tried it since the update. I got in a little wreck and now my Maggie is getting some upgrades. MSRT Hood and Front, New CAI, and when it gets back I am adding the diablo predator tue to the 5.7 Hemi. I will post up my new results when I can hopefully at the end of the week. I am hoping to break into the 13's with the new mods and my existing cat back.
    06-08-09 11:59 PM
    Does anyone think this looks super clean.

or
    06-09-09 06:44 AM
364 ... 12131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD