2003 BMW 330ci

basically stock except depleted cats and full suspension lowered 1 inch.

BMW fans i made a wallpaper for your storms...

hey nice wallpaper, anyway you can make one with the 330i and you think its possible to use the font style as it is on the actual 330 emblem? here is my wallpaper

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=2478658#post2478658
    Last edited by Bert336; 05-05-09 at 03:53 PM.
    05-05-09 03:43 PM
    And I would be an arrogant *******, why???
    Your extremely arrogant and gung ** and showing your fathers wealth....I grew up in a very very wealthy family, and I bought my own car with my own money from a job I worked myself. It's called self pride, my father and mother both have some very nice cars and you don�t seem me hammering on about what I DONT HAVE and they do. What they have doesn�t make you cool =) I was very happy when I bought my first 01 mustang gt, then when I sold it to buy an 07 because it was my own money and not a cent from my parent's and just like my brothers and sisters I could of gotten a car but wanted to earn my own, people who brag and brag about their parent's and mooch tend not to know how to make it in the real world, just a realistic fyi =)

Either way we are talking about "OUR" cars not what our dogs, or our cats, or hamsters have, it�s what we worked for and own.
    05-05-09 04:10 PM

My 2006 Chevy silverado
    LT 5.3
    Chipped
    Gibson Exaust
    22" rims
    K&N Intake
    05-05-09 04:17 PM
    i know its a great car had it since new orig owner and all .... sits in a garage all the time ... friends love it and cant believe it
    One of the best cars ever!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 05:02 PM
    2003 Whippled Mustang Cobra

Last dyno made 638 to the rear wheels, so we shall see what the Dynolicious has to say....
    05-05-09 05:07 PM
    Owner of one, and soon two holdens.

05 GTO for me, "bolt ons", does about 480 to the tire N/A.

Looking for a G8 GT for her right now.
    If u have bolt ons ur not putting down 480. More like 375

05-05-09 05:21 PM
    2003 Whippled Mustang Cobra

Last dyno made 638 to the rear wheels, so we shall see what the Dynolicious has to say....
    I hate you!!!!!! I have been debating on if i should buy a new 2010 gt and supercharge that or sell my 07 and get an older cobra and work on that.
    05-05-09 05:51 PM
    If u have bolt ons ur not putting down 480. More like 375

Always someone that has to correct me... This is a full out hardcore all motor 364 with GM heads & intake and an agressive cam (sorry I left out the cam).

This was pre exhaust with a slipping clutch, a rough tune, and only 18 degrees of timing.

05-05-09 10:36 PM
    Your extremely arrogant and gung ** and showing your fathers wealth....I grew up in a very very wealthy family, and I bought my own car with my own money from a job I worked myself. It's called self pride, my father and mother both have some very nice cars and you don�t seem me hammering on about what I DONT HAVE and they do. What they have doesn�t make you cool =) I was very happy when I bought my first 01 mustang gt, then when I sold it to buy an 07 because it was my own money and not a cent from my parent's and just like my brothers and sisters I could of gotten a car but wanted to earn my own, people who brag and brag about their parent's and mooch tend not to know how to make it in the real world, just a realistic fyi =)

Either way we are talking about "OUR" cars not what our dogs, or our cats, or hamsters have, it�s what we worked for and own.
    Dude, you need to take dang chill pill, all I was freaking following the rest of the thread and posting what cars I would be using this app for. Man, you really are outta control. I don't understand how this is bragging. And to the point about working for my car, I think I "worked hard enough for it." Seeing as how I am just graduating high school and earned a college scholarship to a pretty good school, and that scholarship is worth more than the car actually. So without actually working a normal job I played football, and earned a "money for college that way." Although I'm sure that is not good enough for you either.
    05-05-09 10:40 PM
    pretty sure that is ur clutch stop...
    it was behind my gas pedal so how is that my clutch stop?
    05-05-09 10:43 PM
    1999 Accord V6 6-Speed
    (stock)-----------(me/modded)
    3.0L 4spd Auto----3.5L 6spd Manual

(generation never made with a manual V6. swapped a 2003 Acura CL type S manual transmission)

Best 3.0L auto 1/4 mile run 16.0
    Best 3.0L manual 1/4 run 15.2

new Engine work

• Custom 3.5 CL Type S Engine
    � '03 CL Type-S Engine
    � '01 Odyssey Crankshaft
    � '01 Odyssey Connecting Rods
    � '01 Odyssey Connecting Rod Bearings
    � '01 Odyssey Main Bearings
    • CL Type-S Pistons
    • '03 CL Type-S ECU
    • '03 CL Type-S 6 Speed Manual Transmission
    • ClutchMasters Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel
    • ClutchMasters Stage 3 FX300 Pressure Plate
    • ClutchMasters Full Face Kevlar Clutch Disk
    • P2R Power Plenum
    • Innovative Motor Mounts
    • Fujita Cold Air Intake
    • XS-Power Headers (Wrapped with DEI Header Wrap)
    • Custom 2 �" Exhaust
    • Custom High-Flow Catalytic Converter
    • 3" Magnaflow Muffler
    • 3" Magnaflow Resonator
    • Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
    • Aeromotive 1:1 Fuel Pressure Regulator
    • Corsport Aluminum Shift Linkage Bushings
    • 180amp Boss High Output Alternator
    • Optima Yellow Top Battery
    • Taylor Aluminum Battery Box
    • Spoon Oil Cap
    • Spoon 1.35 Radiator Cap
    • Mugen Thermostat
    • Mugen Fan Switch
    • NRG Torque Damper
    • Oil Catch Can
    • Unorthodox Racing SS Pulleys
    05-06-09 07:21 AM
    Dude, you need to take dang chill pill, all I was freaking following the rest of the thread and posting what cars I would be using this app for. Man, you really are outta control. I don't understand how this is bragging. And to the point about working for my car, I think I "worked hard enough for it." Seeing as how I am just graduating high school and earned a college scholarship to a pretty good school, and that scholarship is worth more than the car actually. So without actually working a normal job I played football, and earned a "money for college that way." Although I'm sure that is not good enough for you either.
    Lol you should pay attetion to who is going at you, that was the first time i ever commentd about you, and it's becasue all you do is brag, and if you dont know what bragging is i can't help you. And it's great to hear you earned a scholarship which will take care of your due's alot of people could only wish to do so well, but it doesn't ammount to some sum of money that you made...it ammounts to having an education paid for, it's not like you could go and apply to buying a car you want.
    05-06-09 09:20 AM
    1999 Accord V6 6-Speed
    (stock)-----------(me/modded)
    3.0L 4spd Auto----3.5L 6spd Manual

(generation never made with a manual V6. swapped a 2003 Acura CL type S manual transmission)

Best 3.0L auto 1/4 mile run 16.0
    Best 3.0L manual 1/4 run 15.2

new Engine work

� Custom 3.5 CL Type S Engine
    � '03 CL Type-S Engine
    � '01 Odyssey Crankshaft
    � '01 Odyssey Connecting Rods
    � '01 Odyssey Connecting Rod Bearings
    � '01 Odyssey Main Bearings
    � CL Type-S Pistons
    � '03 CL Type-S ECU
    � '03 CL Type-S 6 Speed Manual Transmission
    � ClutchMasters Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel
    � ClutchMasters Stage 3 FX300 Pressure Plate
    � ClutchMasters Full Face Kevlar Clutch Disk
    � P2R Power Plenum
    � Innovative Motor Mounts
    � Fujita Cold Air Intake
    � XS-Power Headers (Wrapped with DEI Header Wrap)
    � Custom 2 �" Exhaust
    � Custom High-Flow Catalytic Converter
    � 3" Magnaflow Muffler
    � 3" Magnaflow Resonator
    � Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
    � Aeromotive 1:1 Fuel Pressure Regulator
    � Corsport Aluminum Shift Linkage Bushings
    � 180amp Boss High Output Alternator
    � Optima Yellow Top Battery
    � Taylor Aluminum Battery Box
    � Spoon Oil Cap
    � Spoon 1.35 Radiator Cap
    � Mugen Thermostat
    � Mugen Fan Switch
    � NRG Torque Damper
    � Oil Catch Can
    � Unorthodox Racing SS Pulleys
    Just out of curosity how much did you spend dude! If it was rather cheap ok, but it seems like you put alot of money into it and to only get 15's i would kill myself. If you put alot into it, you should try to sell it for more then you got and i don't know imports so i cant recommend one lol but take that all and get a high or low 14's car stock and put and then put a bunch of money into it again and achieve low 12's.

Either way I wish I had money to put into my car =(
    05-06-09 09:24 AM
    BMW 120d FL E81 with AC Schnitzer Chiptuning
    05-06-09 09:28 AM
    I hate you!!!!!! I have been debating on if i should buy a new 2010 gt and supercharge that or sell my 07 and get an older cobra and work on that.
    Totally depends on how much power you want to make without going into the motor. 03/04 Cobra internals are forged and will handle 600+rwhp all day long with the right tune. Some guys are well over 700rwhp on the stock longblock with the larger twin screw blowers or turbo setups.

If you are happy making 400-450rwhp, I would say get the new GT and breathe on it. If you want more, get the Cobra. You won't be unhappy with either purchase. Remember tho...we ALWAYS want more.
    05-06-09 10:34 AM
    96 Infiniti I30 (stock)
    94 Trans Am (Brothers)
    81 Trans Am (Brothers)
    91 Trans Am (Brothers)(383 stroker)
    Soon to be owned by myself 87 Turbo Supra
    05-06-09 11:42 AM
    This will definately be a fun app to play with for me..

05-06-09 12:38 PM
    so when is it coming out

im getting tired of waiting
    05-06-09 01:26 PM
    This had better be worth the wait, Gonna be bad if it comes out and is WAY off....
    05-06-09 01:33 PM
    crap!.....saw this thread and thought Dyno Storm was out now.....

2008 Corvette LS3

2007 Ford Escape Hybrid
    05-06-09 01:39 PM
    Can't wait to try this!

1976 Pinto Wagon w/speed paneling (aka simulated wood grain vinyl)
    05-06-09 01:40 PM
    2-1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupes
    2002 Explorer
    1997 F350 Diesel- Banks Powered
    05-06-09 02:55 PM
    Gonna try this on the bike

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
    05-06-09 04:01 PM
    Always someone that has to correct me... This is a full out hardcore all motor 364 with GM heads & intake and an agressive cam (sorry I left out the cam).

This was pre exhaust with a slipping clutch, a rough tune, and only 18 degrees of timing.
    I was only correcting you since you obviously left an important part of bolts ons out. lol. sorry i tune / build lsx motors for a living. Looks like a l92 headed setup by the dyno graph too. if you want me to fix your tune pm me i do mail order tuning...
    RaceProvenMotorsports. net
    home of the first 8 second c6z06.
    Last edited by chummmma; 05-06-09 at 06:24 PM.
    05-06-09 06:21 PM
    I cant imagine this being close to as accurate as a dyno, but hey ill try it out.

2002 Subaru WRX vf39, 2.5 shortblock, sti v7 topmount, TBE, 565's.
    05-06-09 06:41 PM
364 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD