after these cars I really dont wanna put mine out there hahaha ... so anyways when's this thing coming out again??
    Hehe, don't worry about it. I'm going to use Dynolicious on my 2000 Nissan Xterra, so if I can do it, you can too! Granted, my Xterra isn't exactly stock, but it's still no pavement burner. It CAN, however, keep up with traffic now...lol! So yeah, looking forward to how Dynolicious stacks up against the dyno run I did last month!
    05-01-09 01:58 PM
    2009 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG

Dad's 2008 Porsche Carrera GT

Dad's 2008 Aston Martin Vanquish

Gosh I can't wait for this to hit the AppWorld, gonna be having a little fun!!!
    There is no such things as a 2008 carrera GT...maybe you mean a 911 carrera

The AM Vanquish was discontinued in 2007..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think he is busted. lol
    Last edited by palmberry; 05-01-09 at 02:05 PM.
    05-01-09 02:02 PM
    after these cars I really dont wanna put mine out there hahaha ... so anyways when's this thing coming out again??
    Yeah I'm running a v6 mustang

I love cars, I just not lucky enough to have 50k+ to throw down on a car lol
    05-01-09 02:02 PM
    2009 Accord V6 MT
    2005 TT Viper with Auto Tranny
    05-01-09 02:03 PM
    WTF 2 Viper owners and a Ferrari owner in the same thread. I see a viper on the road and I just drool I couldn't imagine owning one.
    05-01-09 02:10 PM
    2003 mustang cobra 625rwhp 586tq monster!!!!!! This is my terminator we will see how close dynolicious is.
    05-01-09 02:18 PM
    WTF 2 Viper owners and a Ferrari owner in the same thread. I see a viper on the road and I just drool I couldn't imagine owning one.
    Minus the guy(s) who actually put pictures up:

That is because they are bullsh*ting to make them slvs feel better. I would venture a guess and say none of those posters even have a licenses let alone the dream garage they describe.

And before anyone starts crying about some people actually having nice cars, pics or it doesn't exist. Don't go on here saying you have a 2021 Ferrari FXXXX, to lie about the contents of your garage on a forum = tiny *****.

Moving on:

05 A4 1.8t w/ GTRS + supporting mods
    05-01-09 02:20 PM
    2010 Bugatti Veyron..........I wish

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 02:22 PM
    1965 Yourmom Onrollerskates
    Ummm...AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT CAUGHT THIS???

ROFLMAO!!!!

05-01-09 02:26 PM
    So . So far everyone has posted there cars... Should we edit our posts with results when the app is available?

05-01-09 02:27 PM

That is because they are bullsh*ting to make them slvs feel better. I would venture a guess and say none of those posters even have a licenses let alone the dream garage they describe.

And before anyone starts crying about some people actually having nice cars, pics or it doesn't exist. Don't go on here saying you have a 2021 Ferrari FXXXX, to lie about the contents of your garage on a forum = tiny *****.

Moving on:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

If you really feel the need to call me out I will be more than happy to oblige in disproving your call-out. Feel free to PM me if it matters that much to you
    Last edited by palmberry; 05-01-09 at 02:56 PM.
    05-01-09 02:52 PM
    I was having fun with the exaggerations. While my dad does indeed have a 2005 Twin Turbo Viper with an auto tranny...the title is not in my name. I do use it however, and he does not. He also had a GTS but sold that and now is left with the SRT...which 90% of the time sits on the floor at his friends dealership
    05-01-09 02:55 PM
    I've got a couple cars to dyno!

01 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (Somewhat modded)

04 Subaru Impreza WRX

02 BMW 325i (M3 package)

A couple friends Civic (K20 type-R engine)

Pretty much a whole lot of cars! Actually a whole bunch of fast Subaru's too!
    05-01-09 03:06 PM
    I can't wait to strap this sucker in my friend's Honda Element....

Btw I own a 2007 Infiniti G35S Sedan.
    05-01-09 03:20 PM
    I can't wait to strap this sucker in my friend's Honda Element....

Btw I own a 2007 Infiniti G35S Sedan.
    The G35sedan is pretty quick...my friend had one as a rental...good times
    05-01-09 03:21 PM

Moving on:

I took this pic with my storm...I sure hope this satisfies you, wouldn't want you to go around doubting me. I can snap some pics of the others tomorrow when my shift is over.
    Last edited by holtztwins; 05-01-09 at 04:03 PM. Reason: blurred license plate
    05-01-09 03:35 PM
    Can't wait

98rsti-real life dyno -dynolicious
    real life 1/4mile - dynolicious
    mod list= fast=] growing doing some major upgrades this weekend.

bad picture of it

05-01-09 03:39 PM
    YF22 Raptor
    All stock
    05-01-09 03:40 PM
    I took this pic with my storm...I sure hope this satisfies you, wouldn't want you to go around doubting me. I can snap some pics of the others tomorrow when my shift is over.
    Is that in McLean?

That shopping center looks very familiar.

If it is McLean and where I think it is, that poor kid with the Audi shouldn't really hate or flame anyone. Fairfax County, VA is the wealthiest jurisdiction in the US when it comes to average individual income, seeing cars like that is pretty common, especially around the McLean/Great Falls/Langley area.

It's pretty common to see those rides in my neighborhood since a lot of Redskins players live around here (close proximity to their practice field).

BTW, sick Ferrari.
    Last edited by fecurtis; 05-01-09 at 03:46 PM.
    05-01-09 03:42 PM
    2004 Honda CBR 600RR - wonder if this app will work for a bike? I'll run the app and put it on my holster while i ride..
    I wonder the same thing. '07 Honda ST1300.

My '05 Jeep Liberty will out run any Ferrari........in the mud!!
    05-01-09 03:45 PM
    Can't wait

98rsti-real life dyno -dynolicious
    real life 1/4mile - dynolicious
    mod list= fast=] growing doing some major upgrades this weekend.

bad picture of it

Sweet car man!! Are you a member of rs25.com??
    05-01-09 03:51 PM
    Is that in McLean?

That shopping center looks very familiar.

If it is McLean and where I think it is, that poor kid with the Audi shouldn't really hate or flame anyone. Fairfax County, VA is the wealthiest jurisdiction in the US when it comes to average individual income, seeing cars like that is pretty common, especially around the McLean/Great Falls/Langley area.

It's pretty common to see those rides in my neighborhood since a lot of Redskins players live around here (close proximity to their practice field).

BTW, sick Ferrari.
    Close, Its in Ashburn. I drive right by the redskins training camp alot, mid to late summer you see all kinds of kick *** rides. There is a Ferrari/Lambo/Maserati dealer right here in Ashburn. Thats where I bought mine and where alot of the players by theirs, I have seen a few of them in their when I go in for service.
    05-01-09 03:51 PM
    2003 mustang cobra 625rwhp 586tq monster!!!!!! This is my terminator we will see how close dynolicious is.
    very nice looking...
    05-01-09 03:53 PM
    I'm glad I'm not the only Nissan Enthusiast on the board
    2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Last edited by AltiVQStorm; 05-01-09 at 04:01 PM.
    05-01-09 03:56 PM
    Close, Its in Ashburn. I drive right by the redskins training camp alot, mid to late summer you see all kinds of kick *** rides. There is a Ferrari/Lambo/Maserati dealer right here in Ashburn. Thats where I bought mine and where alot of the players by theirs, I have seen a few of them in their when I go in for service.
    Ahhh cool, yeah I live maybe 5 minutes away from that dealership, I live off Algonkian Parkway, close to the route 28/route 7 intersection.

I'll have to keep a lookout for that ride and give you a wave if I see you. So if some random dude in a while Infiniti G35 sedan is waving at you, that'd be me.

Maybe I'll wave my Storm out the window or somethin so you know it's me lol.
    05-01-09 03:57 PM
364 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD