I have found the posts on here to get rid of the OEM sample pics and I was able to take care of those. What about the sample contacts, video, and music? Is there anyway to take care of those?
    01-22-09 08:51 AM
    Video can be taken off by just hitting delete. There are sample contacts on the phone? I am unsure of the music maybe you can delete it also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 08:54 AM
    Video can be taken off by just hitting delete. There are sample contacts on the phone? I am unsure of the music maybe you can delete it also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I swear I had tried to deliver the sample video that way many times in the past but not luck. It worked this time. The sample contacts are sample pictures to use for the caller id I'm guessing.
    01-22-09 09:15 AM
    Where are the sample contacts you are talking about located on the phone?

As for the sample music the delete button is not there. Weird.
    01-22-09 09:24 AM
    Where are the sample contacts you are talking about located on the phone?

As for the sample music the delete button is not there. Weird.
    Go into media and hit the BB button and go to explore/system/samples and it is the top folder that says contacts. The delete button doesn't seem to be on any of those when you get into there. You can delete the entire samples folder but then you lose everything in there and I don't want that.
    01-22-09 09:37 AM
    interesting lol. what random contact pictures for sure.
    01-22-09 09:51 AM
    interesting lol. what random contact pictures for sure.
    Exactly. I'm not real sure why anyone would ever use those.
    01-22-09 09:56 AM
    You cannot delete the pics for MMS or contacts. That's a different cod file which is also needed for other things. All you can delete via cod removal is the sample song and wallpapers. The sample video (Vin Diesel) can be deleted by simply going to that video in Media Player and deleting it. Simple.
    01-22-09 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD