Crucial NEVER confirmed any of us was right. He only said there was more than one button.

He never said what kinds of button(s)

So when a "pressure" based screen comes out with no click you have to run nekked through these forums with black lettering scrolled across your back that reads:

"I was wrong and looked like an *arrow pointing down*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's gonna take a lot less pressure to highlight and select what you want. Like I posted earlier, it's like a laptop mouse pad.
    05-30-09 03:22 PM
    ^ @ sooks hey wait a minute! NO WAY!!

05-30-09 03:23 PM
    It's gonna take a lot less pressure to highlight and select what you want. Like I posted earlier, it's like a laptop mouse pad.
    so there's very little "play"?

That would be pretty cool.

05-30-09 03:28 PM
    True all CX did say was that there was more than one button and that sure press was not gone. Beyond that he did not elaborate except to say it feels fantastic.
    05-30-09 03:29 PM
    I am curious to know if each key as individual button or whether the buttons are broken into quadrants (i.e upper right, upper left, etc, etc.)
    05-30-09 03:32 PM
    I am curious to know if each key as individual button or whether the buttons are broken into quadrants (i.e upper right, upper left, etc, etc.)
    there are more then 4 quadrants, lets say.
    05-30-09 03:33 PM
    so there's very little "play"?

That would be pretty cool.

So he says something and you just open you mouth and ask to take it ? lol
    05-30-09 03:33 PM
    As would I, pics or BS lol
    This guy is pretty legit. He did have the Tour when it was called the Niagara a while back (3 months ago)

05-30-09 03:37 PM
    This guy is pretty legit. He did have the Tour when it was called the Niagara a while back (3 months ago)

I really hope he has it, let us see what the Odin is capable of doing, instead of what the Engadget guys didnt do LOL
    05-30-09 03:39 PM
    I really hope he has it, let us see what the Odin is capable of doing, instead of what the Engadget guys didnt do LOL
    Well it depends if he is running 4.7 or 5.0 odds are its 4.7 and will have the EULA issue.
    05-30-09 03:41 PM
    Well it depends if he is running 4.7 or 5.0 odds are its 4.7 and will have the EULA issue.
    I learned there's 4.7 builds for the Odin, but he probably doesn't have the right one.
    05-30-09 03:43 PM
    IMHO i hope its 5.0, so we can see how it is. If it is 4.7 then maybe we might have some features for us in future builds? Speculation always has a course
    05-30-09 03:43 PM
    So he says something and you just open you mouth and ask to take it ? lol
    Its more logical is all. Its a step up from what is on the device now. Looking at those pics it makes sense. There will way less travel thus the tighter tolerances around the screen.

The trench around the screen and 50' of travel to click is/was just terrible.

05-30-09 03:46 PM
    exactly....they basically just showed us the chick in her bra and panties.

05-30-09 03:48 PM
    exactly....they basically just showed us the chick in her bra and panties.

haha look more like she had clothes on haha, maybe when they get past the terms screen, ill agree, LMAO.
    Last edited by Stiefler07; 05-30-09 at 03:54 PM.
    05-30-09 03:50 PM
    there are more then 4 quadrants, lets say.
    An array of nine sounds like it.
    05-30-09 09:25 PM
    An array of nine sounds like it.
    Maybe, maybe not
    05-30-09 09:46 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD