Okay my phone gets pulged in my pc at least 50 times aday..
    well at 11:00pm est i pluged it it and everything was was fine no updates then now at 11:20 i plug it in and it downloads a new update.. anyone know of anything i checked it out it says update core system 4.7
    thats it...
    btw im running .99

and the update is taking place now on my blackberry desktop manger!
    02-06-09 11:23 PM
    Do you have any other OS versions installed on the computer? Not sure why it would have just picked it up now and not earlier, but wouldn't hurt to check.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 11:44 PM
    no other on my system, i have no clue what it did still says .99 os and what not oh well maybe somthing on my part i may have over looked!
    02-07-09 01:59 PM
    Mine did that a day or so ago too. That's the second time. It's just an application update...probably for BBmaps or one of the other apps that comes on the phone.
    02-07-09 02:36 PM
    well its good to know im not the only one its happening too!
    02-07-09 02:45 PM
    50 times a day?
    02-07-09 02:45 PM
    That happens to me on occasion too. I have used every OS for the storm but it only shows this screen every once in a while. Since installing OS .99, I have only seen the screen 2 times out of the 9 times that I have synced my data with DM. The reason why this update shows up is because it is a not an official OS and the auto update is finding the update for the last official update, .75. You can just ignore this update since it isn't anything important. There are two easily ways to solve the screen from showing up. The first is to remove the DM and install the 4.6 DM. The other is to reinstall the 4.7 DM but make sure that the check for update feature isn't on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD