When I sure type i have a little problem with certain words. If i try to type out haha...it automatically fills in gags as a default. The only way I can manually type in haha is in landscape mode. I dont even get haha as a predictive option. Does someone know how I can get around that.

Heres the odd occurance. When the phone has the suretype screen on, if you hover over a button it enlarges the first letter of the 2 letter button. If I click on any enlarged letter, it takes me directly to the camera. It is **** trying to get out of the camera. The phone basically just kinda sits on the camera function and plays catch up to all the buttons i pushed to get it out.

Just searching the threads and couldnt find answers to those two questions
    01-13-09 09:42 PM
    Options>AutoText and add hah to be haha.
    01-13-09 09:55 PM
    I put mine in the custom dictionary. I but BTW and a few others I use in there. Then spell checker won't try to grab them either
    01-13-09 10:00 PM
    yeah your going to want to input BRB too if you use it- it changes it to BOB- friends thought that was hilarious.
    01-13-09 10:04 PM
    yeah your going to want to input BRB too if you use it- it changes it to BOB- friends thought that was hilarious.
    battery operated boyfriend?
    01-13-09 10:06 PM
    ^ thats good!
    01-13-09 10:20 PM
    any suggestions on the whole camera thing?
    01-13-09 10:43 PM
    any suggestions on the whole camera thing?
    heard of it before, but never saw a fix. Might just be a quirk
    01-13-09 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD