I searched for this issue, but couldn't find it. I noticed today that in landscape mode, the keyboards keys are crooked. It's hard to explain, I will try and get a picture up if I can, but the v is higher up than the b, for instance. Anyone else noticed this and I missed the thread?
    05-28-09 12:39 AM
    Yes, this happens sometimes with some of the OSs. It's been clean for me on .148, but .132 for example had this issue big time, especially in portrait QWERTY.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 12:45 AM
    Yes, this happens sometimes with some of the OSs. It's been clean for me on .148, but .132 for example had this issue big time, especially in portrait QWERTY.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've had it in .148 landscape QWERTY except it was the NM being lower than all other keys, used to be QW area for me on other OS's. I just reloaded .148 clean install no backup restore so we'll see what happens.
    05-28-09 01:14 AM
    maybe mess with some keyboard settings or reset them default even if it doesn't work? That worked for me on the Piece of **** OS .75
    05-28-09 01:28 AM
    I've noticed some of the keys seem to be out of position in landscape and it started for me with .141. It hasn't affected functionality in any way though.
    05-28-09 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD