They'll hype it soon ... yes, a guess but an educated guess.

Many of you are also guilty of guessing, theorizing, giving your opinion, etc. IN FACT, your comments about my comment was product of your opinion.

I'm not much for hypocrisy; but I know it when I see it.

By the way, I have a couple of degrees in marketing ... I'd like to think I know more about it than some. I'd be interested in knowing your education in marketing.

YOU know, you don't have to agree with the thread premise. And you can state that without getting personal. Often, though, those who stoop to name-calling do so out of frustration, and don't have anything else.

If I'm to be locked out for stating an opinion that is on the subject of the thread, many others will need to be locked out too.

By the way, if you'd like some entertainment, go to "Ode to Odin" thread.
    Last edited by WEATHER SPOTTER; 10-01-09 at 09:47 AM. Reason: adding a bit of authority to my posting
    09-30-09 09:16 PM
    How many threads do you need to start with more release date speculation and not a single bit of real information?
    09-30-09 09:22 PM
    Weather Spotter, you are hilarious!

You make thread after thread of useless stuff.
    09-30-09 09:24 PM
    I think they don't really do any marketing up front. I think they drop it, wait to see the buzz with WOM, and then start pushing it hard. That way the hype is not crazy like the first one.
    10-01-09 12:03 AM
    You may start to notice that your threads are getting locked for a reason. If not, oh well.
    10-01-09 12:10 AM
    Man, I hope your reports to a Net or the NWS are better than your forum posts; if not, you need to get a different hobby.

More signal, less noise.
    10-01-09 12:14 AM
    Odin's release date is something around the 25th, This is a guess, but a good one.
    10-01-09 01:02 AM
    10-01-09 01:03 AM
    10-01-09 01:09 AM
    +5 Billion points to you! Haha
    10-01-09 01:15 AM
    10-01-09 07:30 AM
    You guys are harsh!!

I LOLed and almost spit coffee on my keyboard.

OP welcome to CB in all its glory. Don't take these posts too personally. This is just CB's "sbutle" way of correcting things we don't like to see.

Hint Hint -- You probably shouldn't start any more threads about the speculated release date!
    10-01-09 08:13 AM
    10-01-09 10:24 AM
    Poor guy bro its hella mest up with all those pics come one but like the saying says what goes around comes around lol
    10-01-09 04:02 PM
    10-01-09 04:14 PM
    By the way, I have a couple of degrees in marketing ... I'd like to think I know more about it than some. I'd be interested in knowing your education in marketing.
    That's really arrogant.

By the way, I know a guy with a couple of Master's Degrees in mechanical engineering and he's a bumbling *****. I wouldn't trust him to plug in my coffee maker. Sometimes a person's level of education is not a fair indication of their level of intelligence.

I'm just saying...
    10-01-09 04:50 PM
    10-01-09 05:25 PM
    Sometimes a person's level of education is not a fair indication of their level of intelligence.
    Couldnt agree more! Thats my new sig thanks
    10-01-09 11:06 PM
    Why would you need more than one marketing degree? What do they teach for the second one that they didn't tell you for the first one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 12:42 AM
    Why would you need more than one marketing degree? What do they teach for the second one that they didn't tell you for the first one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How to sell marketing degrees, me thinks...
    10-02-09 02:47 AM
    They'll hype it soon ... yes, a guess but an educated guess.

Many of you are also guilty of guessing, theorizing, giving your opinion, etc. IN FACT, your comments about my comment was product of your opinion.

I'm not much for hypocrisy; but I know it when I see it.

YOU know, you don't have to agree with the thread premise. And you can state that without getting personal. Often, though, those who stoop to name-calling do so out of frustration, and don't have anything else.

If I'm to be locked out for stating an opinion that is on the subject of the thread, many others will need to be locked out too.

By the way, if you'd like some entertainment, go to "Ode to Odin" thread.
    ?!?!?!?

If you're locked out it's gonna be because that post makes no frelling sense.
    Post first THEN drink gallon of coffee!
    10-02-09 10:26 AM
    lol. Epic Fail
    10-03-09 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD