ok so i downloaded the official 5.0 through DDM and had no problems...than i noticed that i started getting little problems....for example i sent my service books and did the host routing table thing and my yahoo email icon got the yahoo symbol and i got a email saying that i was gonna start to get email with in 20 min and i got the same message for my vzw and gmail emails...than i did a reset and the yahoo symbol went away all thought the icon was still there than i went to check it out and try to send an email and guess what...after i composed it and wanted to send it there was no option to send it...than i resent my service books and went back to the email icon than it got the yahoo symbol and went to compose an email again and than there was an option to send an email....my gfs storm has the same issue...whats going on??? i also noticed that i save a wallpaper and that disappears after a battery pull...what gives??? also i noticed that my settings get reset for storm slider.....im confused...help me out guys PLEASE!!!!!
    10-26-09 02:26 AM
    Same problem here. Downloaded the 5.0 upgrade and suddenly there was no ability to send an email once created. Turns out that I CAN send emails - but only to those whose email addy is already on my contact list - or in reply to someone who had sent me an email. Pretty goofed up!
    10-31-09 10:04 PM
    Guys, these issus have been discussed in the Fixes and Findings threads.

The Yahoo icon changing upon a reboot is a known bug.

The unable to send emails to addresses issue is solved by simply hitting Enter after you enter the email address, instead of tapping on the Subject or Email body boxes.
    10-31-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD