Okay... figured them all out nearly in order pm me I will answer up to 2 of the ones you want haha.
    11-11-08 01:28 PM
    im pretty sure i have all 45 will someone else who has them in order double check with me ? and if i sent them all 45 do they send u special txt back saying youve confirmed them all or no?
    11-11-08 01:32 PM
    MASTER LIST, in no particular order -

ERA
    BKLYN1
    BKLYN2
    BKLYN3
    BKLYN4
    CHGIRL
    SPINS
    AJA
    KICKS
    CUPCAKE
    DESIGN
    SUIT
    TWOGALS
    VINYL
    WEST
    YUMI
    OJART
    SEAPORT
    ZACH
    CHIP
    DISCO
    FORBID
    SHIRTS
    ALSKG
    EYES
    OFFBWAY
    AUTH
    MEMES
    PLUM
    DETOUR
    DEAN
    TRUMP
    OMEGA
    BREAD
    CUBA
    BELLA
    BEAN
    SHAKE
    PORTA
    TIMES
    VNTGE
    TRSR
    TIE
    11-11-08 01:36 PM
    I have all the keywords, so if anyone needs one PM me
    hey i have em all too but i need them in order and wen u sent all of em did they send u a special txt or message back confirming u that uve entered all or what did it say
    11-11-08 01:38 PM
    MASTER LIST, in no particular order -

ERA
    BKLYN1
    BKLYN2
    BKLYN3
    BKLYN4
    CHGIRL
    SPINS
    AJA
    KICKS
    CUPCAKE
    DESIGN
    SUIT
    TWOGALS
    VINYL
    WEST
    YUMI
    OJART
    SEAPORT
    ZACH
    CHIP
    DISCO
    FORBID
    SHIRTS
    ALSKG
    EYES
    OFFBWAY
    AUTH
    MEMES
    PLUM
    DETOUR
    DEAN
    TRUMP
    OMEGA
    BREAD
    CUBA
    BELLA
    BEAN
    SHAKE
    PORTA
    TIMES
    VNTGE
    TRSR
    TIE
    Pretty sure you are missing one or two... there should be 45.
    11-11-08 01:51 PM
    Can someone PM me the list in order?

I have all of them but im curious to know what it lines up to.

Thanks!!
    11-11-08 01:58 PM
    Ohhhh mann, I got excited when a 908-741-387 number called me, but I picked up and it was dead air. That number who did call me was, oddly enough, missing a digit at the end!?!?

I Google'd the number and it's some weird mis-dial...but it sure did get my hopes up!!
    11-11-08 02:44 PM
    for those that have been texting the keywords...have you noticed you never get the name and address for #2, #32 and #33?

just something i observed yesterday and today when texting all 45 words
    11-11-08 04:01 PM
    do they really hafta all be in order? What is the reason for them being in order, can someone explain cause I thought it was all just randomly computer generated anyway for the winners? I have just been texting them randomly and I havent gotten any texts saying that they were the wrong answers for the wrong clues so Im pretty confused now. Was I just wasting my time texting them randomly? If someone could help me out with the list in the right order please PM it to me...id be greatly appreciative if you could do so for a fellow Crackberry head
    11-11-08 04:33 PM
    for those that have been texting the keywords...have you noticed you never get the name and address for #2, #32 and #33?

LOL, yea noticed that, but store is actually 32, I have the Keyword
    but no idea what the store is...
    11-11-08 04:37 PM
    do they really hafta all be in order? What is the reason for them being in order, can someone explain cause I thought it was all just randomly computer generated anyway for the winners? I have just been texting them randomly and I havent gotten any texts saying that they were the wrong answers for the wrong clues so Im pretty confused now. Was I just wasting my time texting them randomly? If someone could help me out with the list in the right order please PM it to me...id be greatly appreciative if you could do so for a fellow Crackberry head
    I think people just want em in order so they could match up with the
    clues on the page and the actual store, but you are correct,
    they don't need to be in any order since not all people have all 45
    to put in order...
    11-11-08 04:39 PM
    To all that are texting them order I know if that is right. But I have been txting on my phone starting with BKLYN1 and then I get a txt back with another clue when I put in the right answer then it sends me a txt with another clue and so on until your done for the day
    11-11-08 10:26 PM
    it doesn't matter what order you text them in. it doesnt even matter how many you put in. you can put one in per day and have a chance to win. its just the more you put in the more chances you have to win. but the clue they give you after you text a code in, is just to help you figure out another one..plus i think its the next closest clue to where you are maybe? not to sure. but, i do know is it just gives you a little more info so its easier to fine it.
    11-11-08 10:29 PM
    So if you do it that way you can see how they ask the questions for the next clue online if you just type them in 1 - 45 then your done for the day then you just start the next day until you try to win. But it says on the rules that you enter the clues 1 time in 12am - 11:59pm period and then they draw randomly who get what prize, and you have to answer your phone to get the prize if you miss the call they move on
    11-11-08 10:32 PM
    Yeah your right it does and most of the clues given to you are close to the next clue near it but I also caught that they through in ther clues where you have to use evillage, ues, uws, wvillage I
    11-11-08 10:35 PM

I noticed the same thing the last couple of days. I know the locations for #2 and #33. I'd really like to know the location for #32. I tried using the Google Maps Street View to look at the stores over on Madison Ave between 41st and 42nd streets but one side of the street has no stores and the other side doesn't have anything that would fit the clue "Think Italian stallion". It's not too far from my office so I might take a walk over there tomorrow.

I think the keyword for #32 is shirts. I basically matched all the other keywords with the locations and that was the last one left so if I'm wrong, please let me know.
    Last edited by Sam K; 11-11-08 at 10:46 PM.
    11-11-08 10:42 PM
    #2 is seaport, #32 is shirts, #33 is offbway do you have #20, #40, #41 or #45
    11-11-08 10:51 PM
    I happened to be at a conference at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square today so I went over to the Times Square Visitor's Center (location #16) a took a pic of the keyword sign. I've attached it.
    11-11-08 11:12 PM
    thats cool
    11-11-08 11:24 PM
    I have been submitting the codes on the internet and I always only get:

"Thank you
    Email Sign-up Confirmation
    Thank you for signing up for Verizon Wireless email updates featuring our latest offers, products and services."

If you enter the same code again it errors with: "You can only enter that keyword once per day"

But of couse if you delete your Temporary Files and Cookies in the browser then it lets you enter it again. I am not sure what that does to your chances. It may void you out. But it takes it.

If you enter a bad code it just turns the box you type the code into Yellow and does not take it. So that is a good way to guess at a possible code when you are looking at the clues.

I now have 43 codes as every other lurker here has. I am missing 2 codes. I think they go with the clues for "mireille gallery 304 second" and "premium laces 68 spring street" or maybe "riflessi 48 west 57th" I have not figured out what codes go with those clues.

But the other 43 seem to all generate clues in TXT messages that are sent back to me so they are OK. And they all work on the internet but you get nothing but the "Thank You" message.

I also noticed tonight that I get several clues duplicated for several codes. They do not always go in order with the next location.

You do not need to put them in any particular order as they all seem to work in any order.

But it is fun. I hate doing the internet route as it is a ton of data to enter each time. I think it would be easier to buy it with my 2 year deal as I am up for renewal now as is my wife. My son used his 2 months ago on a LG DARE. He is kicking himself now!

Have fun!
    Last edited by bbstorm4me; 11-12-08 at 01:32 AM.
    11-12-08 01:26 AM
    I noticed the same thing the last couple of days. I know the locations for #2 and #33. I'd really like to know the location for #32. I tried using the Google Maps Street View to look at the stores over on Madison Ave between 41st and 42nd streets but one side of the street has no stores and the other side doesn't have anything that would fit the clue "Think Italian stallion". It's not too far from my office so I might take a walk over there tomorrow.

I think the keyword for #32 is shirts. I basically matched all the other keywords with the locations and that was the last one left so if I'm wrong, please let me know.
    i too know the locations for #2 and #33, but #32 has eluded me!! if you get it...pleassssse share and yes, i believe #32 is shirts (like Polo, maybe?)
    11-12-08 08:29 AM

I used to work over in the area up until about a month ago. I just looked at the google map picture and it is very old. On the corner of of Madison and 42nd where it says store for rent there is now a restaraunt there and something else. I can't remeber the names but it could be one of those. On the other side of the street is an company's building so it could also be that. This may be one that needs a visit.
    11-12-08 11:20 AM
    Did anyone else have the word GRAND work but today it does not?!
    11-12-08 11:49 AM
    it worked for me early this morning!! I also had soho work for me the first day, but now it doesn't!
    11-12-08 12:19 PM
    grand didn't work for me.
    11-12-08 12:40 PM
400 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD