I have all the keywords, so if anyone needs one PM me
    11-10-08 10:32 PM
    Does anyone know which of these match which number?

Aja
    Bklyn2
    Bklyn3
    Zach
    Tie
    Omega
    Cupcake
    Alskg
    Porta
    Check your private messages.
    11-10-08 10:39 PM
    I have too many keywords. I will have to try tomorrow and see which ones don't work!!
    11-10-08 10:52 PM
    I have all except for 32.
    Last edited by VT_Hokie; 11-10-08 at 11:04 PM.
    11-10-08 10:56 PM
    Have them all now, just want to order them.

If you have the order correct I'll let you know the one you're missing.
    11-10-08 11:08 PM
    Check your private messages.
    11-10-08 11:11 PM
    i have all but 4. and i have no clue what half of them go to. anyone have the correct order and i will also give you what you're missing that i have.
    11-10-08 11:18 PM
    Have them all now, just want to order them.

If you have the order correct I'll let you know the one you're missing.
    Check your PM.
    11-10-08 11:22 PM
    off broadway = offbway
    11-11-08 08:10 AM
    After all the ranting and raving a few days ago about how we shouldn't use CB as a tool to help those who aren't in NYC, I am glad to see everyone is getting along again. I have all but 4 after using a combination of a friend in NYC, guessing based on the clues and the help from team CB! Congrats to the winners and lets hope more of the winners come from the ranks of CB!!!
    11-11-08 08:33 AM
    I also just noticed that this is in the top 5 most viewed threads on CB under the Storm category. Another sign of good team work.
    11-11-08 08:57 AM
    what is # 4 clarabelle doesn't work
    11-11-08 09:24 AM
    After all the ranting and raving a few days ago about how we shouldn't use CB as a tool to help those who aren't in NYC, I am glad to see everyone is getting along again. I have all but 4 after using a combination of a friend in NYC, guessing based on the clues and the help from team CB! Congrats to the winners and lets hope more of the winners come from the ranks of CB!!!
    I don't think it was a matter of helping people not in NYC.. it was about posting them on the forum. Anyone can see the forum. But when people asked over PM i didn't mind helping out...

Anyway, the number of winner posts has gone down... Hope the CB community isn't losing to pinstackers!!!!!
    11-11-08 09:49 AM
    Does it really matter where clues are posted? It's a random generator that picks, not some dude in a cheesy tux(or woman in an evening gown) standing next to a rotating mesh barrel. Everyone has an equal chance and they're posted out there. It's not like this is some mysterio contest that you were secretly asked to enter. Might as well help each other out.
    11-11-08 09:57 AM
    i'm missing like 3. can anyone pm me the correct order? cos like 20 of mine aren't next to numbers.
    11-11-08 09:59 AM
    does anyone know the difference between the texts that read "thx ur entered 2 win a free storm" or "thx 4 joining the storm hunt"? I have gotten both with 48 different words and some I know are definately keywords. Please help!!!!
    11-11-08 10:19 AM
    Does it really matter where clues are posted? It's a random generator that picks, not some dude in a cheesy tux(or woman in an evening gown) standing next to a rotating mesh barrel. Everyone has an equal chance and they're posted out there. It's not like this is some mysterio contest that you were secretly asked to enter. Might as well help each other out.
    Of course it matters... if its posted online and hundreds of thousands more entries are entered because the codes are so easily accessible, the chances for other people go down.
    11-11-08 10:22 AM
    does anyone know the difference between the texts that read "thx ur entered 2 win a free storm" or "thx 4 joining the storm hunt"? I have gotten both with 48 different words and some I know are definately keywords. Please help!!!!
    when you enter one and it says "thx ur entered 2 win a free storm" that was a valid code and that is a submission for the contest. when you enter something and it says "thx 4 joining..." that is not a code. that is just an info thing that you see on billboards to help get you going. An example of these are EVillage, UES, SOHO, etc. etc.
    11-11-08 10:23 AM
    the thx 4 joinin is just giving you a clue nearest to the keyword you typed in.
    11-11-08 10:23 AM
    Any words that I have texted and got back "thx 4 joining..." don't seem to work via the internet entry method. Are these keywords location words like "UES"? If so, these are clues to help you find the codes, not actually codes. Any of the words that have worked for me via the internet method have also given back the response "thx ur entered...." via text.
    11-11-08 10:25 AM
    I have 42 codes so far.... however I don't have any of the numbers on them, so I don't know which stores I'm missing codes from... If someone wants to PM me with a list of theirs WITH the numers, I will match them up and tell you what ones I have/ am missing..

MY brother won the $100 gift card on Sunday's drawing... too bad it wasn't the Storm, but it's something...

Good LUCK to everyone

Aim: nykman8
    11-11-08 10:44 AM
    i need: 3,13,17,23,24,29,32,34,39,40, and 45
    sorry i know its alot, but i have some that i dont
    know where they go:
    design
    shirts
    spins
    aja
    bklyn3
    bklyn4
    chip
    alskg
    11-11-08 11:21 AM
    i need: 3,13,17,23,24,29,32,34,39,40, and 45
    sorry i know its alot, but i have some that i dont
    know where they go:
    design
    shirts
    spins
    aja
    bklyn3
    bklyn4
    chip
    alskg
    I have almost all of them. Not sure on all the numbers. be willing to share to those in need.
    11-11-08 12:08 PM
    For everyone whining...keep in mind the poster a few pages back who only sent in 3 clues and won a Storm.

I was under the initial impression there was only 5 clues scattered throughout Manhattan...but I read it wrong, as there is 5 Storms being given out daily, and just found out today from reading this and Verizon's website that there's 40+!?!?

I am guilty of looking up codes posted throughout the forum, but I had all intentions of doing the scavenger hunt myself. I seriously do not have the time nor patience to find all by foot/subway during lunch and/or after work (I live in Jersey City NJ, and work in NYC).

I work right in Times Square and I found the first clue at 8am the first day this started last week...coming off the escalator at the Port Authority (code: AUTH, not PORT, and not PORTAUTHORITY as others have posted)...which directed me to go to the Trump Towers (code: TRUMP), etc...and I thought, wow 2/5- I'm 40% there...but to my dismay there are 40+ clues.

Off topic: Whenever a celebrity or professional athlete does a public appearance or a autograph signing, and I pass by during my lunch break in an attempt to get & get out, the line is ridiculous...I wonder if all these people have jobs and why aren't their kids in school?!?!

I can't wait for the Storm booth in the Times Square Center Island on Thursday 11/13!!

Peace all...
    11-11-08 12:54 PM
    For everyone whining...keep in mind the poster a few pages back who only sent in 3 clues and won a Storm.

I was under the initial impression there was only 5 clues scattered throughout Manhattan...but I read it wrong, as there is 5 Storms being given out daily, and just found out today from reading this and Verizon's website that there's 40+!?!?

I am guilty of looking up codes posted throughout the forum, but I had all intentions of doing the scavenger hunt myself. I seriously do not have the time nor patience to find all by foot/subway during lunch and/or after work (I live in Jersey City NJ, and work in NYC).

I work right in Times Square and I found the first clue at 8am the first day this started last week...coming off the escalator at the Port Authority (code: AUTH, not PORT, and not PORTAUTHORITY as others have posted)...which directed me to go to the Trump Towers (code: TRUMP), etc...and I thought, wow 2/5- I'm 40% there...but to my dismay there are 40+ clues.

Off topic: Whenever a celebrity or professional athlete does a public appearance or a autograph signing, and I pass by during my lunch break in an attempt to get & get out, the line is ridiculous...I wonder if all these people have jobs and why aren't their kids in school?!?!

I can't wait for the Storm booth in the Times Square Center Island on Thursday 11/13!!

Peace all...
    Cool! Now Ive figured out the BELLA, PORTA, AUTH mess... Now to try to understand what # bean really goes to as well as VNTGE and VINYL
    11-11-08 01:16 PM
400 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD