so I am missing 5 codes - for sure 13, 28, 32 and 34 - but I am not sure if west belongs to 33 or 37 - anyone have these codes and want to swap for others? email me or pm me on my CB
    11-10-08 10:17 AM
    O'well, I did have every intention of looking for codes online especially #32 but I think that one is "suit" which I got from this forum btw.
    32 Cant be Suit, number:

14- Britches of NY, 290 Madison Avenue (E 40th, 41st Streets), is SUIT &
    15- Riflessi, 48 W 57th Street (5th, 6th Avenues), is TIE

Number 32 is also Madison Avenue but the clue says between 41st and 42nd
    Street very close to E 40th and 41st... Arghhhh I don't think it exists or,
    the address is wrong...

Not really that I care about tha Keyword, it's more out of curiosity...
    11-10-08 10:18 AM
    so I am missing 5 codes - for sure 13, 28, 32 and 34 - but I am not sure if west belongs to 33 or 37 - anyone have these codes and want to swap for others? email me or pm me on my CB
    37- West , 147 W 72nd Street (Amsterdam, Columbus), WEST
    11-10-08 10:19 AM
    I think it would nice on VZW's part to let us know the number of entries they have each day and who won each day. Probably, for legal reasons, they won't, but it would be interesting to see that data, even if it was after the completion of the contest. It might answer some of your questions.
    I think it says in the fine print that you can write to them for a list of the winners.
    11-10-08 10:27 AM
    I think it says in the fine print that you can write to them for a list of the winners.
    It is in the fine print, yes, but I'm pretty sure they're required to by law.
    11-10-08 10:33 AM
    thanks - any idea what 33 is then?
    11-10-08 10:41 AM
    nm - just guessed it based off the store name haha ;-)
    11-10-08 10:48 AM
    32 Cant be Suit, number:

14- Britches of NY, 290 Madison Avenue (E 40th, 41st Streets), is SUIT &
    15- Riflessi, 48 W 57th Street (5th, 6th Avenues), is TIE

Number 32 is also Madison Avenue but the clue says between 41st and 42nd
    Street very close to E 40th and 41st... Arghhhh I don't think it exists or,
    the address is wrong...

Not really that I care about tha Keyword, it's more out of curiosity...
    did you visit 14 and 15 to confirm the keywords? just curious. i have 21 codes that were verified at the stores, but didn't get to these two.

number 32 has seemed to elude a few people.
    11-10-08 11:03 AM
    did you visit 14 and 15 to confirm the keywords? just curious. i have 21 codes that were verified at the stores, but didn't get to these two.

number 32 has seemed to elude a few people.

Yes, my brother went to Britches and confirm SUIT...
    11-10-08 11:10 AM
    Since I live across the street from one location and down the street from another, I physically went to those stores. I'm very annoyed that one of the codes I got from that store isn't considered a "valid" keyword anymore.
    11-10-08 11:11 AM
    nm - just guessed it based off the store name haha ;-)
    I've tried every combination of Off Broadway Boutique I could think of... >.<
    11-10-08 11:28 AM
    thanx latem.

i had 5 keywords by just past 4am on the 6th, but no word from verizon

i have 44 keywords total (21 confirmed at stores, 23 figured out online), but don't know which store i need! i think it might be 32 or 33.
    11-10-08 11:32 AM
    thanx latem.

i have 44 keywords total (21 confirmed at stores, 23 figured out online), but don't know which store i need! i think it might be 32 or 33.
    i have 33 if anyone wants to swap - I need 13,28,32,34
    11-10-08 11:40 AM
    I have a total of 39 keywords, all verified via online submission. I'm not sure what numbers they coincide with, but I am posting them here in hopes that someone can furnish the last few codes for me...

Sorry to those of you who don't want keywords posted, but this is the Internet, my friends...

DETOUR SEAPORT VNTGE
    WEST TRSR TIE
    TRUMP PORTA ERA
    TWOGALS YUMI PLUM
    SHIRTS KICKS SPINS
    FORBID AJA BKLYN1
    CUBA BKLYN2 BKLYN3
    ZACH BKLYN4 CHGIRL
    DISCO DEAN MEMES
    BEAN DESIGN SUIT
    CHIP VINYL OJART
    BELLA OMEGA BREAD
    TIMES SHAKE CUPCAKE

Any help with the remaining codes is greatly appreciated!
    11-10-08 12:05 PM
    I'm a lucky winner! they called me up yesterday at 7:16 with the good news. They say I'll get the storm within 4-6 weeks, and the $50 gift card in 1-2 weeks. Who cares about the gift card... I can't wait for my storm!

The call came from 908-370-6686. I was skeptical at first, so I googled the number. I got "CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - NJ".
    11-10-08 12:12 PM
    UGGHHH!

you could've asked someone privately. most of us are happy to help and share keyword/clues/store names.
    11-10-08 12:15 PM
    I have a total of 39 keywords, all verified via online submission. I'm not sure what numbers they coincide with, but I am posting them here in hopes that someone can furnish the last few codes for me...

Sorry to those of you who don't want keywords posted, but this is the Internet, my friends...

DETOUR SEAPORT VNTGE
    WEST TRSR TIE
    TRUMP PORTA ERA
    TWOGALS YUMI PLUM
    SHIRTS KICKS SPINS
    FORBID AJA BKLYN1
    CUBA BKLYN2 BKLYN3
    ZACH BKLYN4 CHGIRL
    DISCO DEAN MEMES
    BEAN DESIGN SUIT
    CHIP VINYL OJART
    BELLA OMEGA BREAD
    TIMES SHAKE CUPCAKE

Any help with the remaining codes is greatly appreciated!
    Huh... I have the codes you are missing.

But this is the internet my friend... and since you just exponentially destroyed your own chances of winning, there is really no need to have them!
    11-10-08 12:21 PM

But this is the internet my friend... and since you just exponentially destroyed your own chances of winning, there is really no need to have them!
    Really? Exponentially? Let us think about this ignorant statement before continuing. There are several hundred-thousand people entering this contest everyday, if not millions. As it stands, my chances are about 39/1000000. If I truly did EXPONENTIALLY destroy my own chances of winning, that means this Web site sees around 39,000,000,000,000 visitors per day........

Plus, you don't even have the remaining codes, anyways, so quit wasting everyone's time with your childish remarks. Thank you.
    11-10-08 12:31 PM

All but 3 of the codes he posted had already been posted in this thread somewhere...

Can people help and contribute what numbers are NOT on that list? I'll go to the remaining 6 (or as many as I can) after work and find the last 6 if I have the numbers.
    11-10-08 12:32 PM
    thanx latem.

Pretty sure 33 has something to do with Off Broadway Boutique, I just can't figure out the keyword for it.
    11-10-08 12:33 PM
    Pretty sure 33 has something to do with Off Broadway Boutique, I just can't figure out the keyword for it.
    Yeah, I've guessed everything I can think of, and still no luck...it's one of the harder ones that you may have to go to get.
    11-10-08 12:41 PM
    Plus, you don't even have the remaining codes, anyways, so quit wasting everyone's time with your childish remarks. Thank you.
    Hey Guy.. if you read the other NYC Storm thread, you would see that i was one of the first people in the city searching that day.

Further, crackberry is noted as one of the most utilized blackberry sites on the net. So i don't think i was out of line saying that even if there was only 200,000 people visiting the site today, the three extra words you gave out just hit you for 600,000 to 1... Simple statistics.
    Last edited by lilman573; 11-10-08 at 12:51 PM.
    11-10-08 12:44 PM
    I'm trying to figure these out on my own b/c im bored but can anyone pm me 4, 12, and 13. I think I have either all 3 or 2 of 3 I'm mixing them up... Thanks! Also 41 and 3 are troublesome.
    Last edited by aznstyle; 11-10-08 at 01:06 PM.
    11-10-08 12:54 PM
    Really? Exponentially? Let us think about this ignorant statement before continuing. There are several hundred-thousand people entering this contest everyday, if not millions. As it stands, my chances are about 39/1000000. If I truly did EXPONENTIALLY destroy my own chances of winning, that means this Web site sees around 39,000,000,000,000 visitors per day........

How about we look at your own 'ignorant' statement. there are 2 million residents in manhattan, of those 2 million, there are only a few thousand who would actually go around to all of the kiosks looking for the codes. then lets just say there are a couple thousand people who are willing to sit at their computers and figure out the keywords. Then there are hundreds of thousands looking at posts for stupid people like you to give up keywords so they dont have to do anything but wait for an 'ignorant' person such as yourself to give those codes out.

So on behalf of all the new yorkers who actually did the work, thank you, thank you for exponentially ruining our chances of winning -- the people who actually worked for it.
    11-10-08 01:25 PM
    Hey, not for nothing... but i was in the City at 12:00am, only to find that they are actually in the stores. I left and came back into the city at 9:00 am to find that most of the stores open at 11:00!!! or later!!

I got wet, soaked actually.... It was cold, rainy and pretty crappy....

But i had a kick *** time with my friend doing it. We were running in and out of stores.. met some awesome crackberryers... and had an awesome time.

Like all contests. only a few people win!! So am I jealouse i haven't won?? YEAH of course!!! haha but there are still 7 days left! So I am gunna keep on texting until I win or it is over!

Keep at it and think of how much fun it was!... or pout and be jealouse of people that won... Your choice man, but i won't loose sleep over it.
    In no way am I mad, jealous or loosing sleep over this. Just thought Id make a point that there are TRUE Blackberry Storm addicts out there. If I wanted to take the easy route, I could have done so. I was probably one of the first ones to start Storm Hunting on 11/6. I was with a friend and we had a car. It was a lot of FUN and I really enjoyed myself!

What cracks me up is that people post all the answers online making it accessible to tens or even hundreds of thousands of people. The jack @$$ whole thought it would be a clever idea to post the keywords should get hit in the face with an Iphone. Anyone have a spare??
    11-10-08 01:29 PM
400 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD