i get a fatal error has occurred while connecting to your device
    02-24-09 02:41 AM
    my screen is just white with nothing going on
    02-24-09 02:44 AM
    I'm going to uninstall everything i have then reinstall .75, then run the apploader with the above commands. hope this works. Has anybody had any luck unnuking their phone?
    02-24-09 02:50 AM
    Terrigno which commands did you use? the ones with the ~ ? Did you have to remove your battery?
    02-24-09 02:56 AM
    Yes, I used the commands with the ~. Battery was already out of the phone so I could hook it up when the PIN would say Unknown and pop it back in. WOW, now 109 pops up and works for me. Still nervoious to upgrade to it though lol
    02-24-09 03:07 AM
    How Did You Enter Those Commands Cuz Mine Wont Accept Them
    02-24-09 03:12 AM
    My App Loader Wont Even Open
    02-24-09 03:15 AM
    I got my storm unnuked by following the newbie lecture series. i love crackberry.
    02-24-09 03:58 AM
    Yes, I used the commands with the ~. Battery was already out of the phone so I could hook it up when the PIN would say Unknown and pop it back in. WOW, now 109 pops up and works for me. Still nervoious to upgrade to it though lol
    See that's the problem when you are addicted to this site You say you will wait for an official OS release, but then you eventually get sucked in and try one of the leaked OSs. LOL. glad everything worked out for you Terigno. At least you found a corrupted download site for the rest of us to avoid!!!
    02-24-09 09:01 AM
    Glad I could help out. I actually downloaded the corrupt version as well to see what happens. First try gave me a apperror 523 and second try after unnuking phone went smoothly and I've been running the corrup .109 since this morning with not a single problem. Odd eh?
    02-24-09 10:02 AM
    See that's the problem when you are addicted to this site You say you will wait for an official OS release, but then you eventually get sucked in and try one of the leaked OSs. LOL. glad everything worked out for you Terigno. At least you found a corrupted download site for the rest of us to avoid!!!
    I said the same thing, I'll wait for a official OS. I can use .76 for now. Nope I installed 109 last night, I got sucked in lol.
    02-24-09 11:35 AM
    LOL. I promised myself that after nuking my phone last night I would wait for an official release. I must have downloaded one of the bad mirror files. I too got the apperror 523. Where can I get a good download of .109? I downloaded one from megaupload is that one any better?
    02-24-09 12:05 PM
    Whoa I need some help here.

My phone was nuked but its restored...all of my original applications have seemed to have dissapeared including blackberry messenger!!??! I use bbm all the time. Is there any way I can atleast salvage bbm and my contacts.

Or atleast where I can find BB maps. I noticed I had 55mb free application memory after I was restored and when I checked the application list its completly empty except for the OS and 3rd party apps iv already reinstalled. Everything else is gone. What should I do?
    02-24-09 02:10 PM
    Whoa I need some help here.

My phone was nuked but its restored...all of my original applications have seemed to have dissapeared including blackberry messenger!!??! I use bbm all the time. Is there any way I can atleast salvage bbm and my contacts.

Or atleast where I can find BB maps. I noticed I had 55mb free application memory after I was restored and when I checked the application list its completly empty except for the OS and 3rd party apps iv already reinstalled. Everything else is gone. What should I do?
    you can get it back from the dm, or run the loader app again
    02-24-09 02:17 PM
    you can get it back from the dm, or run the loader app again
    What exactly do you meen. I already used the DM to backup my storm after I used the AppLoader to recover my nuked storm. because after I used the apploader I lost my wallpaper and contacts.. ect

It was after I used DM to use the backup file that my BBM was missing. Im not sure if it was the Apploader that wiped out all of my applications originally on the storm or the backup file from today when I switched OS's

Do you mean to load up DM and try the same loader ( the back up file from today ) or should I try to use an older backup file from a different date.
    02-24-09 02:21 PM
    What exactly do you meen. I already used the DM to backup my storm after I used the AppLoader to recover my nuked storm. because after I used the apploader I lost my wallpaper and contacts.. ect

It was after I used DM to use the backup file that my BBM was missing. Im not sure if it was the Apploader that wiped out all of my applications originally on the storm or the backup file from today when I switched OS's

Do you mean to load up DM and try the same loader ( the back up file from today ) or should I try to use an older backup file from a different date.
    I use these instructions each time to load the OS. you can choose what you want to be installed.
    I'll attach a picture below in a sec.

Make sure OS is installed to PC
    Close Desktop Manager
    Goto
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader…..delete the vendor.xml file

Dbl Click the Loader application:

Works every time
    Last edited by neolantis; 02-24-09 at 02:27 PM.
    02-24-09 02:25 PM
    I use these instructions each time to load the OS. you can choose what you want to be installed.
    I'll attach a picture below in a sec.

Make sure OS is installed to PC
    Close Desktop Manager
    Goto
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader�..delete the vendor.xml file

Dbl Click the Loader application:

Works every time
    Awesome man, thank you that was exactly what I needed.
    The first time around when I saw that I assumed It would load everything that was on it before. And I shouldnt touch it.

My phone is rebooting right now. Just so I no what to expect will I have lost all my contacts?? If I do I have no way of finding my old friends' PIN #s and ill be very discouraged to even use bbm again
    02-24-09 02:33 PM
    Awesome man, thank you that was exactly what I needed.
    The first time around when I saw that I assumed It would load everything that was on it before. And I shouldnt touch it.

My phone is rebooting right now. Just so I no what to expect will I have lost all my contacts?? If I do I have no way of finding my old friends' PIN #s and ill be very discouraged to even use bbm again
    as long as you have a back up you should be good.

do a back up of third party apps in the future if you haven't done that before.
    02-24-09 02:36 PM
    I got my storm unnuked by following the newbie lecture series. i love crackberry.
    book mark this link for the future. it's all the how to's
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/
    02-24-09 02:45 PM
    book mark this link for the future. it's all the how to's
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/
    Will do, but hey, thanks for the quick responses and help.

I totally recovered BBM through re-trying to load the restore this saved me a countless amount of time trying to find my old friends.
    02-24-09 02:50 PM
    Will do, but hey, thanks for the quick responses and help.

I totally recovered BBM through re-trying to load the restore this saved me a countless amount of time trying to find my old friends.
    cool, glad you got it going
    02-24-09 03:02 PM
    I bricked my pho too w 109 - now deleted and downloaded .075 from verizon. It shows my pin starts process then end up w error under aplication loader "unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation.
    02-25-09 03:23 PM
    Thanks very much guys for this thread!!! It saved me I highly recommend when creating hybrid OS's to install the good radio OS first, copy the file to another directory, then uninstall and install the new OS version. Then replace the new file with the old. Never leave 2 installed!

THANKS!!
    02-26-09 11:40 PM
    my storm is completely fu**ed i was trying to add the browser for att and it just went dead!!!!!! No led lights or anything ive tried almost everything its also not connecting to my computer anymore..... WHAT SHOULD I DO????????????/
    02-27-09 11:29 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD