I saw that Nuance Dragon for Email has been released. However, it is only available from App World. Can anyone provide a non App World OTA link? I don't have App World installed (I use the Crackberry App Store for my apps) and I don't have plans on installing it.

Thanks.
    Last edited by alershka; 04-21-10 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Forgot "Dragon"
    04-21-10 11:15 AM
    I installed App world, downloaded this app then deleted app world. And yes this app is worth all that trouble. I am loving it right now.
    04-21-10 04:05 PM
    I have been trying to download Dragon for E-Mail from BB App World, and it tells me that either my phone or carrier are not acceptable. I have a BB Storm from Verizon, operating in the U.S. Anyone else had a problem with this? Nuance says it is a problems on the App World end, no one can help me. Anyone able to help me get this app?
    05-02-10 03:50 PM
    05-02-10 03:55 PM
    Just as a side note... I had queried nuance about extending this product to SMS, in which they replied that they were working on it. Frankly, if this were extended to SMS as well as email it would be worth it. I, and millions of others use sms 100 times more then email. So this makes perfect sense. that and it would be worth a small token like $7.99 or so... As it stands, this app lasted 3 days on my device. and never mind the app that runs 24/7 in the background waiting for you to use it.
    05-02-10 04:16 PM
    Is anyone having this problem after installing Dragon for email: If I choose to use the keyboard instead of talking, the keyboard requires several clicks before the first key is registered. Thereafter, subsequent key strokes are fine, but the first keystroke oftentimes misses the first letter unless I press several times.
    05-02-10 09:19 PM
    Is anyone having this problem after installing Dragon for email: If I choose to use the keyboard instead of talking, the keyboard requires several clicks before the first key is registered. Thereafter, subsequent key strokes are fine, but the first keystroke oftentimes misses the first letter unless I press several times.
    Originally I did not have this problem but after updating to the leaked .591 OS I had to hit the keys several times before they were recognized. That was enough of a showstopper for me so I deleted Dragon.
    05-03-10 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD