This site is like crack. I haven't had my Storm for a week and I'm on here multiple times a day combing the forums looking for the next update. I'm losing my mind waiting for .152... I need help =P
    06-02-09 10:42 PM
    This site is like crack. I haven't had my Storm for a week and I'm on here multiple times a day combing the forums looking for the next update. I'm losing my mind waiting for .152... I need help =P
    ur not the only one lmao
    06-02-09 10:44 PM
    I feel ya man. I've been on L's .148/5.0 Hybrid for less than a week and I'm fiending for a new one. Kinda want to wait til something stable comes out, don't really feel like messin with betas just yet.
    06-02-09 10:46 PM
    I am the same way. Have had my Storm for about 1 1/2 - 2 months now and is my first ever blackberry. once i found this site and did my first leak I was hooked. i also check mutiple times a day for any new ones, mostly from lyricidal (i like his the best). Without this site I definately would have been very unhappy with my phone and would of been against ever haveing any blackberry ever again. Now I can't live without it. LOL
    06-03-09 12:17 AM
    haha.

Yep. We are constantly searching for ways to improve our BB's performance.
    06-03-09 12:59 AM
    CRACK-BERRY HEAD!! LOL
    06-03-09 04:10 AM
    Haha welcome to the mad house
    06-03-09 04:17 AM
    The question though, is there really a cure? or are we doomed?
    06-03-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD