I am wanting to jump to the blackberry world and have decided on the Storm2. Should I try and get one when it comes out before they are sold out? I was thinking of waiting to see what deal they would have them for black friday? I don't know what kind of black friday deals there are. I am not elegible for NE2 just annual upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 06:29 PM
    Well, since you don't have a NE2 you might as well wait it out to see if a sweeter deal pops up. As long as you can tolerate your current phone....

10-24-09 06:41 PM
    Well, since you don't have a NE2 you might as well wait it out to see if a sweeter deal pops up. As long as you can tolerate your current phone....

Yeah, I agree with this.
    10-24-09 06:43 PM
    Dude wait, you might like the 9700... and for a better deal like adam just said up there lol
    10-24-09 06:43 PM
    Black Friday? You must be insane. I don't even go near a store of any kind on that day. A bunch of animals literally killing each other (see last year in Long Island) to save an extra 10-20% Not thanks. I'd rather pay more for the convenience of not shopping that day.
    10-24-09 07:01 PM
    Black Friday? You must be insane. I don't even go near a store of any kind on that day. A bunch of animals literally killing each other (see last year in Long Island) to save an extra 10-20% Not thanks. I'd rather pay more for the convenience of not shopping that day.
    True. It was pretty crazy last year.
    10-24-09 07:03 PM
    if saving money is ur goal then defiantely wait till black friday...but if u do i must say u are braver than myself....im locking myself in my basement on that day :/
    10-24-09 07:06 PM
    And I'd be willing to bet that since all of the change, this year may very well be worse.

Get any device when you are comfortable in doing so. No phone is worth a hospital visit.

Last edited by BergerKing; 10-24-09 at 07:10 PM.
    10-24-09 07:06 PM
    Yep I can stand my current phone until then. Kiddos were wnting LG Touch at the same time I upgraded so not sure they can wait. LOL

I was more thinking of online black Friday deal. Does Verizon do that?

10-24-09 07:08 PM
    And I'd be willing that since all of the change, this year may very well be worse.

Especially with all of the new electronics and blackberries/androids.
    10-24-09 07:09 PM
    Usually the online discounts on black friday are not as deep as the in store. Not talking about Verizon, but from what my wife tells me (she goes with her mother every year at 5AM...CRAZY) the in store discounts are deeper
    10-24-09 08:07 PM
    No phone is worth a hospital visit.
    At least he would have a sweet phone to play with while in the hospital. lol
    10-24-09 08:18 PM
    Yea man on black friday people dont act like humans they act like animals in a zoo lol.
    10-24-09 08:25 PM
    Do they discount the phone even if its sold at retail price?
    10-24-09 11:00 PM
    I say personally depends on Verizon.
    10-24-09 11:02 PM
    People camp out on Thanksgiving night in front of Best Buy. I see them on my way back home from my sister's house... and I think, those people are nuts!!
    10-25-09 12:22 AM
    how much off B friday?
    10-25-09 01:35 AM
    At least he would have a sweet phone to play with while in the hospital. lol
    If he still has arms left.

10-25-09 01:49 AM
    hmm.. true. that would be a big bummer.
    10-25-09 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD