Since I upgraded to .148 from .121 my sounds are not working correctly. This happens with the .148 straight leak as well as the .148/5.0 hybrid. What happens is this:
    All sounds show up, but I can only seem to play the tunes the others won't sound for notifiers or alarms and I get no sound with a "Try It" except the tunes. I can set a tune to play for the alarm and ringing but not another sound. The only sound that will play when anything other than a tune is set is a "bom bom bom" sound.

This is the first time I have encountered this in any leak (I have installed almost all of them).

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks
    05-28-09 12:22 PM
    *BUMP*

Has no one else seen this issue? I did a complete wipe and re-install of the OS. Still I can only play custom ring tones and some of the ones labeled Tune. All others Notifier..BBRelaxed..Ringer...BBPro..BBinspired..A larm won't play.

It seems that the first 10 can be played and ones below that on the list can not.

This is getting annoying - any help?
    06-01-09 12:18 PM
    I noticed that when I have one application open and I get a notification from a different application, the tone that I set for that app is different than what is played. But if I have no apps open, the set tone plays.
    06-01-09 12:21 PM
    I noticed this issue even on .75. Ironically, I was just in there prior to seeing this post and it's still there in .148 (least for you and me, lol).

Sooooooo, you're not alone. It sucks, but as long as the sound plays when I touch (not click/select) it from the menu, I'm ok with it. The notifications work fine for me outside of the sound pref's as well.
    06-01-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD