I can't count how many people I have run into who don't appreciate the gem that they put in their pockets every morning. I would love to hear some stories Crackberry Nation has on people who don't appreciate their BlackBerry.

Here's my story.

My Roommate recently got a BlackBerry Bold. Being a Storm owner I wanted to play around with it and see how I liked it. (The fact is they are two different devices. One (the Bold) Is traditional mixed with awesome new technology. The other (the Storm) is all new technology, something I wanted to be a part of and I'm glad I am.) Anyway I'm not here to compare. My roommate whips out his Bold and I was shocked. Before he got his device he made fun of me for being such an avid BlackBery user. "your always on your phone", "what is so special about it", "you spend way to much time on it". So when this hippocratic person showed me he got one I was angry. I shouldn't be because I love spreading the Crackberry virus but this didn't work for me. He starts asking me questions on how to use it and all that. He wasn't willing to be a true BlackBerry user and I wasn't going to help him. 2 minutes after I saw it in his possession his pocket started to ring. He had another phone. I know some people have multiple phones in addition to their BlackBery but he doesn't need both and I know that for a fact. It blew my mind. I have yet to see him even pull it out of his pocket and I'm fairly sure it sits next to his bed all day and night. I know plenty of people who would love to have a Bold and he just has it as a dust collector which makes me so mad. This has been an ongoing problem, I guess when BlackBerry burst onto the scene as quickly as it recently has this kind of stuff happens, however if you have one and have been a fan for as long as I have you know what I am talking about.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR STORY, I'D LOVE TO HEAR THEM!!!!
    12-08-08 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD