Evening ladies and gents. Due to a few months in thinking wether i should get rid of my storm or not, i chose to give my little baby up.

I dont want this thread to be a typical moaning buy im never coming back thread. Because it really isnt. The reason i got rid of it, is just being on CB i notice alot of good reviews about the bold, and ill be genuinly honest. Ive always wanted a blackberry and my first plans before getting the storm was to have one with a physical keyboard.

Vodafone was really good to me, only making me add another 6 months onto my contract which is nothing to do a uneligle upgrade.

Off the record, i gave the storm a chance to get better just abit fed up of waiting.

~Joe
    05-25-09 02:42 PM
    so the rest of the comment was "on the record"?
    05-25-09 03:00 PM
    so the rest of the comment was "on the record"?
    Lol, wouldnt of expected that comment.

Off the record meaning i dont hold anything personal against the phone, you know certain members hold grudges, and flame the storm non stop.
    05-25-09 04:16 PM
    They bold is way to big for me, that's why I'm hoping th Tour will suit me well.
    Goodlucl with the bold!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 04:33 PM
    Lol, wouldnt of expected that comment.

Off the record meaning i dont hold anything personal against the phone, you know certain members hold grudges, and flame the storm non stop.

yeah people nail you to a cross over nothing around here...

it's a giant mash of the bored the helpless and the ignorant
    05-25-09 05:13 PM
    yeah people nail you to a cross over nothing around here...

it's a giant mash of the bored the helpless and the ignorant
    Haha tell me about it, gotta love abit of banter though aint ya.
    05-26-09 02:21 AM
    I don't think too many would fault you for going with the Bold. It's an excellent device that I think may Storm users would have opted for had it been released on VZW. Wisely, most people choose carrier first over handset. Then you have to choose the best device from that carriers selection.

Touch screens aren't for everyone. Just like manual transmissions and chocolate ice cream. There's nothing wrong with either, it's just a personal choice.
    05-26-09 08:38 AM
    Evening ladies and gents. Due to a few months in thinking wether i should get rid of my storm or not, i chose to give my little baby up.

I dont want this thread to be a typical moaning buy im never coming back thread. Because it really isnt. The reason i got rid of it, is just being on CB i notice alot of good reviews about the bold, and ill be genuinly honest. Ive always wanted a blackberry and my first plans before getting the storm was to have one with a physical keyboard.

Vodafone was really good to me, only making me add another 6 months onto my contract which is nothing to do a uneligle upgrade.

Off the record, i gave the storm a chance to get better just abit fed up of waiting.

~Joe

See now this is a great post...has proof a reason, and doesnt start the name calling. You sir get no flaming today . Sorry to hear it didint work out for ya...good luck with the bold. I just have to say how amazed I am to see someone post that they didnt like their storm, and not call us fanboi's or any other crap about law suits. And this is an honest reason... good luck dude.
    05-26-09 08:49 AM
    we'll miss you around here, joe...peace out, brotha!!!
    05-26-09 04:33 PM
    Hey i gotta say thanks for no flaming. Ill be honest was expecting just a lil.

Thanks for that, and ill still be lurking :P Just not posting alot like i try to do haha.
    05-26-09 05:02 PM
    jk, joe! you suck major *** and we all hate you for ditcing this awesome phone for a crappy bold!
    05-26-09 05:05 PM
    hahahahahaha that sounds more like CB
    05-26-09 06:05 PM
    jk, joe! you suck major *** and we all hate you for ditcing this awesome phone for a crappy bold!
    Oh damn, you will have to pay for my services when your lonely next time.
    05-27-09 02:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD