For some reason... Verizon doesnt play fair with Sprint photos with attachments I guess. I'm waiting to recieve a photo from a friend of mine... she says she sent it three times to my phone number... But for some reason I NEVER get them. its NOT the first time... So I told her to send it to my gmail.

I check the email and its there in an instant... with like a yellow spring colored border and all of that..

How can we fix it so the photos can come to my phone?
    12-14-08 09:14 PM
    Umm.. No answers?
    12-14-08 09:49 PM
    I don't have an answer, but for the past 2 years I haven't been able to get ANY type of message (SMS or MMS) from Sprint customers... Wasn't just on Verizon though, it happened for the brief time I was on AT&T as well. It seems as if it's a problem on Sprint's side.
    12-14-08 09:58 PM
    You mean aside from telling her to switch carriers? Sprints picture mail is a joke, always has been always will be. This isn't a storm issue, its a sprint issue. I assume you can still get messages from other carriers? Just have her send pics to our email from here on out, your phone will get it pushed by bb severs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 01:35 AM
    sprint sms and mms is a complete joke..

does the text even hit there phones yet or do they still have to log in to see there texts.. the last time I had it you had to actually log in on your phone to view them..

it was garbage then and I imagine its still garbage now
    12-15-08 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD