Ok, I've got several email addresses and all but one of them are gmail and one from godaddy. All of the gmail messages come through almost as soon as they are sent, but I haven't gotten any of my godaddy messages in over a day. I went into the email setup and deleted that address and started over, still nothing. Resent service books, nothing. Any ideas what's going on? Thanks for any help.
    05-18-10 10:41 PM
    I just had this similar problem. I would not see that i received any emails but i had them in inbox. I called verizon and after 2 hrs they had me speak to RIM to solve the problem. after several phone wipes and sending my service books it was resolved. what a pain in the ***
    05-19-10 03:09 AM
    When you set it up via the BIS website, does it automatically configure the account or are you putting in the information? Try putting in your full username and don't enter the password, then hit next...it should give you a prompt....with a link to "provide email settings"....then provide your correct email server details and see if that works...
    05-19-10 05:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD