i havent been able to receive emails all day today. i have done a battery pull, done the service book thing, deleted the account and set it up again and i am not sure where to go now. i can send emails no problem i just cant receive them!! please help!!
    02-21-09 05:09 PM
    Do you try to re register your berry? That has worked for me in the past. You look good on everything else you tried I would call your service provider if that doesn't work.
    02-21-09 06:33 PM
    Check your blackberry firewall settings
    02-21-09 07:18 PM
    ok, i have set up a live.com account aswell as a telus.blackberry.net account and both of them receive emails just fine. so it is just my hotmail account that doesnt want to receive emails. i dont know what setting is different between the accounts that work and the one that doesnt! i am pulling out my hair on this one!! help!!
    02-22-09 10:44 AM
    This may or may not help you. Whenever emails stop coming into any Blackberry, I found that pulling the battery for a few seconds and re-inserting it works. For some reason the blackberry email service goes into a locked state (internet also) and becomes unresponsive. Quick battery pull fixes this. I've seen this happen on World phones, Storms, Pearls and the curve.
    02-22-09 11:24 AM
    already done several battery pulls
    02-22-09 11:42 AM
    Same problem.

E-mail worked great for weeks then no e-mail on wife's storm. Re-registered gmail and now working fine.
    02-22-09 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD