so that really grinded my gear.
    giggity!

Theres a learning curve here folks. No big suprise.

Those (like me) who are going to buy this thing in the first 24 hours it is available have to acknowledge to themselves there is some risk because they don't know what it will be like on a day to day basis for the long haul. And even once the device is in hand, Day 1 spent with it will not resemble Day 90. Particularly if you will rely on this device for making a living, caveat emptor dude.

Those who are concerned can wait, read, and experiment in order to determine if they really want to take the plunge.

That said I love all the feedback, even the rough stuff. Bash it, love it, compare it, just keep talking about it from now until Friday.
    11-19-08 11:02 AM
    Sounds about right for any new device...I'll wait on the Telus reviews and then make up my mind.
    11-19-08 11:59 AM
    Well the review from boygenius confirmed basically all the points mentioned before, as well as my perceptions and impressions. Suck on this
    I'm still terribly divided over whether to keep the Bold or not. I can't trade off any arguments in a way one of them outdoes the other.. lack of wifi and missing speediness is definitely a con for me if it is for the storm, then again the big screen is awesome for internet use

regarding my issue with correcting single letters within a word or to move the cursor wherever
    Hi Fana,
    Just want to let you know you can touch on the screen (not a click, just touch the surface) and wait until the blue cursor to turn into a black rectangle, then you can move that cursor to the position you need. Please update your post to include this tip if you find it helpful.

Thanks,

Storm2
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Fana05; 11-20-08 at 06:50 AM.
    11-20-08 06:42 AM
78 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD