Trying to download the .148 on my phone and it keeps saying "Not enough available memory to store downloaded files. Delete 17MB of personal data from device memory and then resume download." I have 874.9MB available on device memory. Any ideas???
    06-01-09 02:47 PM
    Trying to download the .148 on my phone and it keeps saying "Not enough available memory to store downloaded files. Delete 17MB of personal data from device memory and then resume download." I have 874.9MB available on device memory. Any ideas???
    It is talking about app memory. Do a battery pull and try again.
    06-01-09 02:49 PM
    you know, it did the SAME thing to me! So I delete some themes...(those do take A LOT of memory) and then I thought it was going to work. It didn't! But at least my memory problem was gone! Try and deleting themes. If you have any. If not do a couple of quick pulls i did that also. Now it says it is downloading the .148 with 203 platform...then like 5 mins later it says download complete! But it didn't do anything to my storm. Oh well, I got the leaked .148 so I'm not going to bother with the official anymore.
    06-01-09 02:53 PM
    you know, it did the SAME thing to me! So I delete some themes...(those do take A LOT of memory) and then I thought it was going to work. It didn't! But at least my memory problem was gone! Try and deleting themes. If you have any. If not do a couple of quick pulls i did that also. Now it says it is downloading the .148 with 203 platform...then like 5 mins later it says download complete! But it didn't do anything to my storm. Oh well, I got the leaked .148 so I'm not going to bother with the official anymore.
    The platform number isn't .203... the platform number is .181. So you wouldn't see anything different on your phone anyway.
    06-01-09 02:58 PM
    I had the same memory issue. However, despite doing several battery pulls and deleting everything I could think of from the device, it still says I don't have enough room. I don't have any themes, and I've deleted any moderately large app I could find in Downloads. I also purged all photos. Other suggestions? (I can't do the Desktop Manager route, since I'm on a Mac.)
    06-02-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD