Over the past month or my storm has been acting up. Until now it has worked great, but recently it seems to hang when pressing the BB button to get the menu on the main screen; when rotating from portrait to landscape it locks up for several seconds before I can flick scroll or select an app, and most recently when I have an incoming call and press the green button to answer, there is nothing on the line. The screen says call connected, and the timer is running but I cant hear anything. ultimately the caller hangs up. The only thing that seems to correct this is repeated batt pulls. In fact I was at my desk yesterday and emails kept popping up in outlook and I had not noticed my storms lack of activity till I got home. I did a batt pull and upon re-booting it went nuts and downloaded like 25 emails, text msgs, and everything else.

I don't DL apps and the ones I do have I have had for a long time, even back when the storm was working right. Do these things get viruses?????????
    06-25-10 12:37 AM
    Over the past month or my storm has been acting up. Until now it has worked great, but recently it seems to hang when pressing the BB button to get the menu on the main screen; when rotating from portrait to landscape it locks up for several seconds before I can flick scroll or select an app, and most recently when I have an incoming call and press the green button to answer, there is nothing on the line. The screen says call connected, and the timer is running but I cant hear anything. ultimately the caller hangs up. The only thing that seems to correct this is repeated batt pulls. In fact I was at my desk yesterday and emails kept popping up in outlook and I had not noticed my storms lack of activity till I got home. I did a batt pull and upon re-booting it went nuts and downloaded like 25 emails, text msgs, and everything else.

I don't DL apps and the ones I do have I have had for a long time, even back when the storm was working right. Do these things get viruses?????????
    Try upgrading your os
    06-26-10 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD