Hi everyone i have the new leak os .90 on my storm and was wondering if anyone else having this problem. When i try to make a call i cannot hear no rings through the line or any sound. I even try ask one my friend to call me to see if he can hear me through the phone when i call him he said no. So i did battery pulls after battery pulls..nothing, can anyone help me please. Thanks in advance.
    01-26-09 03:38 PM
    did you post this in the Beta OS section? Cause it's gonna get moved there VERY shortly LOL
    01-26-09 03:45 PM
    im just wondering about my call sound in general. Dont know if my os is the reason. Im not sure but, if it need to be move moderator plz move this. But, anyone with an idea can help, i really need it. Cant make any phone calls to anyone cause they cant hear me.
    01-26-09 03:48 PM
    I had a similar problem which made me think I would have to return my phone. Right before I did, I put a headphone plug in the jack as though I wanted to listen to music and voila!, the sound returned. Only thing I can think is the last time I used that same plug, it made something stick inside the jack which disabled the speaker and mouthpiece. Hope this helps.
    stooly likes this.
    01-26-09 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD