HI

I have a few problems. Not sure if they have been already posted but i DONT HAVE ANY SOUND from my Storm 2, i thanked it was the speaker so i bought a new one . The phone still hasn`t sound. I plug some headphones and the sound works great.
    I already turn off with and without battery, change OS (upgrade and downgrade)

What else can it be???

SOME HEEEEEEEEEEEELP
    04-26-11 03:13 PM
    sounds come from two places if im not mistaken....the earpiece and the speaker at the bottom. if you're not getting sound from either one then you probably have a mainboard issue....i doubt both of those sound devices are bad. did it have sound then all of the sudden not?
    04-26-11 03:32 PM
    never had! only with headphones!!
    04-26-11 05:06 PM
    i think you have a mainboard problem then.

i would try wiping the phone out and trying from factory settings but i think you've got hardware issues.
    04-26-11 05:45 PM
    mmm thanks !!
    04-26-11 05:49 PM
    Sound? You mean no ring Alerts?
    I had an issue once my phone wouldn't ring turned out it was an app think battery pull I uninstalled it and it works fine now maybe its the same thing?did you install an app before all this happened?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-11 11:30 PM
    no aplication installed, the sound never worked. No ring Alert, no Music , no sound. Only works with headphones.

Some one??
    04-27-11 09:16 AM
    Hey there,
    I am wondering whether u ever get on line here???? lol So did u manage to work it out?? I m having the same problem dammit!!!!!!! Any help would be much appreciated.....
    10-19-12 11:11 AM
    Dou you use or have any flash-light app?
    I had this problem on my 9900, and the problem was the flashlight app.
    10-20-12 05:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD