I just purchased StopTilt rather than the other similar app because StopTilt had the option to allow landscape orientation in certain applications. However, I do not see any StopTilt icon anywhere, and the only reference to StopTilt is when I hit the BB button, I can see "Enable or Disable Orientation" as an option.

There is however no way I can see to get into the StopTilt application itself to set it up, or input my Registration code, etc. Am I missing something or is this the extent of the Program?

Thanks for your help.
    05-15-09 10:42 AM
    Not sure if this applies to stoptilt(since i dont have it) but some progs i have like it I have to go to applications and when the app is highlighted press bb button an it comes up. Hope this works for you...
    05-15-09 10:47 AM
    I just purchased StopTilt rather than the other similar app because StopTilt had the option to allow landscape orientation in certain applications. However, I do not see any StopTilt icon anywhere, and the only reference to StopTilt is when I hit the BB button, I can see "Enable or Disable Orientation" as an option.

There is however no way I can see to get into the StopTilt application itself to set it up, or input my Registration code, etc. Am I missing something or is this the extent of the Program?

Thanks for your help.
    I'm afraid that's it. It wasn't meant to have a lot of frills. You'll have to set it up for each app separately when the app is active. Also, you'll have to do this every time you reset (restart) your phone as the settings don't hold when the phone is restarted).
    05-15-09 10:48 AM
    To my knowledge the only option is the bb key enable or disable.
    Last edited by CB.Mike-D; 05-15-09 at 10:50 AM.
    05-15-09 10:48 AM
    I'm afraid that's it. It wasn't meant to have a lot of frills. You'll have to set it up for each app separately when the app is active. Also, you'll have to do this every time you reset (restart) your phone as the settings don't hold when the phone is restarted).
    Ok, thanks very much for your help. Kind of a PITA having to set it all up again after a restart. Hopefully the next build will resolve that problem. Also, there are a number of 3rd party apps where the option to enable or disable autorotation is not there.

Thanks again...
    05-15-09 11:18 AM
    When you buy it after 5 days it will ask you for your activavtion code which you got when you bought it.
    05-15-09 11:32 AM
    When you buy it after 5 days it will ask you for your activavtion code which you got when you bought it.
    The free trial only worked for me for 2 or 3 days until it asked me for the activation code.
    05-15-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD