Forgive me if this has been covered before...I just downloaded a 12 MB .mp3 using the BlackBerry Browser! When did that start? I've been using Opera Mini for pretty much everything...what else have I missed, people?
    If this is new to you, go ahead and try it: if you're a Fu Manchu fan, I can recommend http://bwilms.com/temp/Fu%20Manchu/Fu_Manchu_-_20000823_-_16_Pigeontoe.mp3.

Now that the BB browser is not entirely useless, here's a tip: once you get your download started, you can go on to browse other things; your file transfer will continue unabated. If you wanna check on it, direct your browser to about:download . You can even bookmark that page.

If this has all been covered in detail, please point me to the thread. I have a lot of questions: Is this something new? Is there another limit? Is it subject to change? Is it an exception? A symptom of an unwitting workaround? Please, gimme the facts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 09:18 PM
    I think the limit is still there but its on email. Try receiving or sending an email that's over 5mb and see if it gets denied
    02-26-09 09:34 PM
    Don't much care about attachment size limits if I can upload a file to the cloud or download from it without size constraints. Never thought I'd be happy to hear my stuff's not too big.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 09:56 PM
    File is downloading now!!!!! I tried downloading a 30 mb and was rejected.
    02-26-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD