1. Hater: someone who dislikes or resents or disapproves of (the term is used to criticize people who are jealous or who don't respect success).

Oh and Join Date: 06-09-2008 is 7 months

Yes, that's exactly it! I think we can agree that one's success should be measured by the number of posts he has on a message board. And since you average twice as many posts as me, then I think it's safe to say you're twice as successful as I am.

01-14-09 09:05 AM
    Why are you so concerned with my post count kid? This thread doesn't even pertain to you in any way.
    01-14-09 09:20 AM
    Heypltaylor,

Is there a reason you dislike Instango?

I'm curious.
    01-20-09 09:07 PM
    so what about using AIM on the bold with T-mobile? I downloaded it today but it says something like service not available for this device. And my brother has an unlocked AT&T curve (i dont know which number) and it said the same thing
    01-20-09 09:14 PM
    Heypltaylor,

Is there a reason you dislike Instango?

I'm curious.

It's just really slow.

so what about using AIM on the bold with T-mobile? I downloaded it today but it says something like service not available for this device. And my brother has an unlocked AT&T curve (i dont know which number) and it said the same thing

Follow these steps, ignore that it says Storm it's the same for Bold and you will have AIM and all other IM apps.
    01-20-09 09:39 PM
    so i'm trying to avoid all those steps over again cause I did those when I first got my bold about 3 months ago and i struggled A LOT. like i wasn't able to get it working for like a week. and i think it was by chance that I got it to work.

right now I have OS 4.6.0.167 do I have to upgrade to get AIM to work?

and i do not in any way shape or form want to have to choose between browser or AIM. If thats the only way possible then I will just have to go on without AIM
    01-20-09 09:50 PM
    All that's been worked out. You will have both, no you don't need to update and look at the new method #1. You dont need to do the long os java folder thing anymore just let crackUtil do it for you. It's easy. takes like 5 minutes.
    01-20-09 09:55 PM
    where's the "new method #1"?
    01-20-09 10:09 PM
    Go to the link i gave you
    01-20-09 10:10 PM
    ahhhh after about an hour (with a few distractions) i got AIM to work on my Bold! Thank you so much!
    01-21-09 12:17 AM
    ok but now I have a new problem. My brother has an unlocked 8310 and is getting the same error. Should he use this forum to get AIM to work or is there a different way (since its not a bold/storm)
    01-21-09 07:24 AM
    Did I miss something? Is aim now working for the storm?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 04:40 PM
    Man, so I'm honestly not trying to poopoo anyone's hard work. Much props are due for anyone who spends time making things run better for the BB community...

But I can't believe it's actually preferred to run 5 clients instead of one that consolidates them! I have friends on all networks so a single UI (that actually matches the newer phone UIs) and combined location for all of them is the only way to go. eBuddy was really slow for me but Instango is well... instant! And I'm using it on a crappy 2+ yr. old Pearl on the edge network. Is it really so bad on 3G phones that it's worth it to run 5 apps in its place?

My only gripe with Instango is its lack of a notification icon a la Messages, Facebook, Call Log, etc. Sometimes I don't notice I've missed an IM. Still, I'd rather a single app to manage and configure. I truly mean this with no hostility or judgment, so please don't take offense. To each their own, I was just surprised anyone would be so joyous about saying goodbye to what's possibly my favorite BB app to date.
    01-23-09 10:32 PM
    Just wondering if anyone has had any luck at running AIM on the TMO Storm. If so could someone point me in the direction of gettin this up and running?!
    02-13-09 01:10 PM
    PLT is at it again!!!

lol.... Yeah, I think it seems some [note I said 'some'] VZW users get irritated that ppl outside of the VZW network are actually using the storm with success (thanks to folks like plt!!).... at least, I know ppl that are upset you can now use the iphone with tmo because some of them spent a good chunk of change just to switch to att just to use it....
    Before you guys found a way to make it work, I was considering a switch, but it's just not practical for a blue collar fella like myself... too much money. I've been with tmo for 5 years and really haven't had a reason to switch. I drive a truck across Tx and sometimes as far as KS and CO every week and have more trouble getting service with my company phone that I do with my personal.

...company phone is verizon. But.... to each his own. No reason to get ugly and hate on anyone here... we're ALL blackberry lovers despite the carrier we use, right?!

02-15-09 09:29 PM
    so when do you think it will be available on the unlocked storm for tmobile pltaylor?
    02-17-09 01:30 AM
    You're on Verizon. You wouldn't. There are hundreds of people in this thread "HowTo:Get All Features (Browser, MMS) Working on T-Mobile w/Unlocked Storm 95xx" who do though. But thanks for your useless input. You can continue padding your post count now.
    Wow. Bitter much?
    02-17-09 02:11 AM
    so when do you think it will be available on the unlocked storm for tmobile pltaylor?
    Now, pm me your email.

Wow. Bitter much?
    Troll at 3am trying to breath life into month old posts that don't concern you much?
    02-17-09 10:42 AM
    off topic.. is that a crackberry app? if so, where can i get it? i can't get on crackberry from my storm browser..
    Last edited by HollyHooDx; 02-17-09 at 03:18 PM.
    02-17-09 03:07 PM
    go to wap.crackberry.com you can also download and install a launcher icon as well
    02-17-09 03:24 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD