Okay... I tried to send my friend an email..... and i got that message.

Granted.. EVERYTHING else on the phone is working... What do I need to do?
    11-26-08 06:36 PM
    good question i had this happen i could receive but not send..(got that message) i removed the e-mail account and re set it up and it worked like a charm....guess i messed up while setting up the account
    11-26-08 06:40 PM
    Would resending the books (through the BIS site) clear this up?
    11-26-08 09:14 PM
    Would resending the books (through the BIS site) clear this up?
    Yep, It would.
    11-26-08 09:59 PM
    I had this problem as well after dumping the latest firmware (85) on the phone. Also, I seemed to have forgotten my BIS username.
    Thankfully removing the accounts from the Email Setup app, and then re-adding them cleared up the issue.
    I have composed/sent/received mails to my BIS account as well as a Yahoo account I added.

Thanks all for the suggestions.

LF
    01-02-09 05:00 PM
    how to remove e mail account and reset in blackberry storm
    03-20-09 07:57 PM
    This happened to me two days ago when I upgraded to .109...
    Go to your BIS service provoders page and set your email up there. Then click on send service books a google search for your providers BIS site should bring it up too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 08:51 PM
    Look in my signature. 1400 plus. Posts and you can't search shameful

03-20-09 09:49 PM
    Look in my signature. 1400 plus. Posts and you can't search shameful

I think it would be more realistic to say... 1400 posts and he's still acting like a noob? Class, seriously... this is like the 10th time I've seen you ask some basic questions about the use of this phone. How long have you had it man? Seriously, you've loaded tons of themes, probably ran some leaked OSs as well... WTF? I'm not mad, but I'm just puzzled as to why you keep doing this? You've had the phone for like a year... I think that should pull you out of the noob crowd by now.

Spaciorek, posting from the WAP site does not tag your posts with your signature that's been configured on the normal site... Just FYI.
    06-07-09 12:55 PM
    Spaciorek, posting from the WAP site does not tag your posts with your signature that's been configured on the normal site... Just FYI.
    Which is why I started posting from opera.
    06-07-09 01:44 PM
    i LOVE these threads

EMAIL SETTINGS > SIGN IN IF LOGIN/PASSWORD IS AVAILABLE > BBMENU > SERVICE BOOKS > SEND SERVICE BOOKS
    06-07-09 03:01 PM
    Follow those instructions........
    09-10-09 10:39 AM
    Hey look, This is what I did when I had that issue, find out which account you are trying to send the email though, remove that account, then add it through e-mail setup again. something happens occasionally to the email accounts configured on the phone, and this is the result. I didn't have to reset the phone, didn't have to reload the phone, just delete the affected account, and re-add it. that's it. Best of luck to you!
    09-11-09 09:49 AM
    right i just got the blackberry curve 8520

ive done everything apart from the messaging where the same message is coming up, about "no message sevices configured"

ive seen some responses about BIS account, ive got no idea what that is, and what site that is, and how to reset the email.

Would someone be able to explain that fully to me, id very much appreciate it

thank you very much
    09-13-10 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD