I cannot lock my storm2. The button which locked my storm 1 is now a power button and there is no lock icon anywhere. ...Any advice?
    04-22-10 05:47 PM
    That power button? It's the lock button.
    04-22-10 05:52 PM
    ......................i second that answer, the power button is the lock button.......
    04-22-10 05:56 PM
    top left button should do it
    04-22-10 06:13 PM
    ok, thank you so much. i was wondering if that is the case. but will i still know if my phone is ringing or if i get an email, or will it simply be "off?"
    04-22-10 08:14 PM
    no if you just click it its still on. Only if you hold it down it turns off
    04-22-10 08:15 PM
    I recently did the wireless update and I've noticed a couple of items missing.

I know the button on the top of the Storm2 serves as "Lock" button, but I liked the "LOCK ICON" that was present until I upgraded. How do I get it back or am I just S.O.L.?

The other item missing is the "VM" access button on the bottom of my "Call Log" Tab of the "PHONE" Icon. I know there is another way to call for VM, but I got used to using that method. Any suggestions?
    04-22-10 09:25 PM
    There is no lock icon, unless you set a password, then you get a password lock icon. This is a feature for OSs .497 and up.

The missing toolbar on the call log is a known issue. The only work around is to just go to the dial pad and hold down one to dial VM. All other options will be under the BB key menu.
    04-22-10 09:28 PM
    I just got a new storm 2 (dropped my strom 1 in the toi-toi). Software .713. Very much missing my toolbar under the call log tab? Any word of fix or update?
    10-16-10 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD