This story is long so i will try to sum it up. I've been in the pda/smartphone game for only 3 years now. I entered the arena, which at the time outdated, treo 650 on verizons' network. Well around that same time evdo was just launched and needless to say the 650 didn't have evdo capabilities. That's when i realized i needed the next fix, so with a lucky break happening, by the way of my girlfriend's sister thinking her xv6700 was stolen, then ordering another xv6700 through her insurance, while at the same time finding her original xv6700 i was able to acquire a pda with evdo technology. Having hook ups at your local verizon store pays off cause if you know about reporting a phone as stolen the esn is reported bad, so i had that cleared asap. Then about a year later the xv6800 is announced so like the junkie i am. i'm up all night reading engadget, bgr, etc.... trying to find any substance to hold me over til the next big find. Finally the xv6800 is released my fix is finally here so in a mad dash and a contract extension later i have the 6800. I'm happy, but just like a junkie you get fed up with the same old stuff and want something stronger to ease your pain. That's where i'm currently at with "Windows Horrimobile". I swear it's the same crap from when i had a hp ipaq pda with no phone capability. Believe it or not i'm on these same blog sites with addition of the crackberry forums looking for my next big fix in the form of the "STORM". Can't leave out the fact that I like apple, but just couldn't join the masses and get a smartphone with so much power but can't cut and paste. I'm just hoping that with RIM's new OS you will have the capabilities to download files from websites too. With winmobile you can do everything a pc can 10 resets later. Please tell me i'm not the only one
    Last edited by FutureBBowner; 10-11-08 at 09:46 PM.
    10-11-08 08:35 PM
    edit the title, then again junkies cant spell either
    10-11-08 08:46 PM
    I left the "W" off of Now. damn me
    10-11-08 08:54 PM
    too bad it doesnt update the thread name. thanks tho
    10-11-08 08:56 PM
    too bad it doesnt update the thread name. thanks tho
    that's not true.

original poster must go in to the 'advanced' mode reply, and can change the thread title... easy as pie.
    10-11-08 09:35 PM
    You are in this boat alone, because I'm in the speed boat that is ahead your sailboat. I'm almost there, I can taste it. Lol.
    10-12-08 12:20 AM
    You are in this boat alone, because I'm in the speed boat that is ahead your sailboat. I'm almost there, I can taste it. Lol.
    You are not alone, I'm also getting addicted to new toys!
    I've been searching the web for more info on the storm every single day!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 08:54 AM
    good to know that i'm not alone In this world

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD