hi guys i have an unlocked storm2 on tmobile, and yesterday everything was fine i had EDGE. today i noticed the i no longer have my EDGE but instead i have edge and all my apps/email/browser that require a blackberry data plan (which i do have) wont work.

i was thinking about calling t-mobile but i don't know if i should lie to them and tell them I'm using my blackberry 8900 or to just be straight forward about and explain to them that i have a unlocked storm2?

hopefully someone can find a fix/work around for this because i really like blackberries especially this one since it was a touchscreen. i was planning on selling this one a month before the storm 3 gets out,but unfortunately if this problem continues i doubt i wont have the same problem on the storm 3 .
    06-20-10 01:18 PM
    Have you tried re-registering the phone?

Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table, then click 'Register Now' this might then push the right service books you need again.
    06-20-10 02:08 PM
    There is a huge forum on that already. Its like 55 pages. I am going through the same thing. I'm glad you lasted this long.
    06-20-10 02:10 PM
    Welcome to the club! join the no "EDGE" crisis.... get in line and wait for a solution... the onlything that i can point out! is use GMAIL app to get email and as far as browser use OPERA Mini..... no MMS fix for TEMP.... good luck! were all waiting for a solution... many speculations on whats going on but actual answers from TMO or RIM
    06-20-10 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD