hey guys im sorry im a nubie but i had a pearl bak in the day but then had a iphone for a couple years so i forgot everything basically....neway i got a storm now working on t-mobile network everything works on it except im running on the 1st software that came on the phone....i have no idea how to upgrade the phone to the newest software and it says platform 4.0.0.94 or is it version 2088 lvr: 47.2 idk wat these numbs mean...some1 please help me i jus need to know wat to do step by step wat to download and do to have my phone running up 2 date please some1 im desperate lol thanx
    03-29-09 01:22 AM
    hey guys im sorry im a nubie but i had a pearl bak in the day but then had a iphone for a couple years so i forgot everything basically....neway i got a storm now working on t-mobile network everything works on it except im running on the 1st software that came on the phone....i have no idea how to upgrade the phone to the newest software and it says platform 4.0.0.94 or is it version 2088 lvr: 47.2 idk wat these numbs mean...some1 please help me i jus need to know wat to do step by step wat to download and do to have my phone running up 2 date please some1 im desperate lol thanx
    It is a sticky in this forum titled:

How To: Update to a Leaked/Beta OS
    03-29-09 01:28 AM
    Stickied thread at the top of this forum tells you everything you need to know.

Good luck, and welcome to CB.
    03-29-09 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD