Okay, I just paid $10.00 for my first ever game, Nintaii, for my first ever blackberry, the Storm.

My question is, are there different versions to download for each bb? The youtube video i saw of this game showed that it filled the whole screen and you could use the accelorometer to play it... The version I downloaded fills less than half of the screen and you have to use the touchsceen to play.

Help anyone? Did I just waste $10.00 for nothing????
    01-10-09 02:34 PM
    Probably downloaded the wrong version of nintaii. Call up customer support from where you bought it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 02:46 PM
    You should be able to click the screen then turn the accelerometer ON. If not you may have one that is not for the Storm
    01-10-09 02:54 PM
    turn off compatibility mode, search for it if you dont know how.
    01-10-09 03:52 PM
    turn off compatibility mode, search for it if you dont know how.
    okay, I will try to find compatibility mode... Whatever that is. Lol. Thanks

01-10-09 07:58 PM
    okay, I will try to find compatibility mode... Whatever that is. Lol. Thanks

Options> Advanced Options> Applications> Nintaii> BB Key> Disable Compatability Mode

01-10-09 08:09 PM
    Did you add the right file?
    When you download it there should be a few folders with the different versions. I have a folder that says Storm Blackberry Only and it has a separate file then the one I added for my Curve.
    Go back to your DM and look for the storm file.

Good luck.
    01-10-09 08:15 PM
    Don't worry about checking for compatibility mode, you downloaded the wrong version of the game. I did the same thing!

Just email support @ mobigloo and they will send you a link to the correct version. I got a response within about 2 hours.
    01-10-09 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD