I purchased Nintaii using my Storm's browser this afternoon. I must have screwed up somewhere along the line and not selected the Storm specific version, because it only runs in portrait mode, with the keyboard up (ie: non-storm version). I tried deleting it from my device, and using my safari browser to select the storm specific version and re-downloading it, but I have the same issue. I am currently in the process of a battery pull just in case.

I have an email out to mobigloo regarding the issue. Does anyone know of a quick fix for this, or will I be allowed to re-download the game without having to pay an additional $9.99?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
    01-08-09 07:15 PM
    I am sure if you contact them, they will let you get the correct version, because in actuality, you can get your money back if you're not happy with the product.
    01-08-09 10:41 PM
    I would do what you have already did and contact the manufacture they maybe able to change it out and allow you to download the new product for your Storm instead.
    I would wait at least and see what they come back with first off and then take it from there or ask for more help or advice after they respond back to your email.
    01-09-09 12:34 AM
    I suspect you did get the correct version firmware compatible with the Storm.

The accelerometer is turned off when the game is first opened and must be turned on from the setting page.

The game also only runs in portrait mode for the Storm.
    01-09-09 01:10 AM
    I did purchase the incorrect version. Mobigloo support contacted me within about 2 hours of my email and included the link to the correct version.

awesome support from these guys!
    01-09-09 03:53 AM
    I did purchase the incorrect version. Mobigloo support contacted me within about 2 hours of my email and included the link to the correct version.

awesome support from these guys!
    I did the same thing. Unfortunately their website does not detect which phone you are on. but yeah they took care of me quickly as well. Their CS is definitely awesome.
    01-09-09 06:16 AM
    Same here, I contacted them and they sent me a link for the storm version. Piece of cake.
    01-09-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD