Does anyone know about when the next official OS will be released for Verizon?? I've heard the end of March but is that true?
    03-08-09 01:57 PM
    Search function........
    03-08-09 01:58 PM
    2nd..........
    03-08-09 01:59 PM
    Search. People post this everyday. No one know for sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 02:00 PM
    I have more info on upcoming releases at the bottom of my sig.
    03-08-09 02:43 PM
    some people say .150
    03-08-09 02:44 PM
    maybe even .200 :0
    03-08-09 02:58 PM
    03-08-09 03:03 PM
    No one knows when or what the next official OS will be, AFAIK.
    And yes, this question has surely been asked ad nauseum.
    03-08-09 03:04 PM
    Wow this is a bitter crowd of BB owners.
    03-08-09 03:15 PM
    How do you answer a question that can't be answered, but asked 5 times a day... lol
    03-08-09 03:21 PM
    03-08-09 04:02 PM
    Lol no joke

03-08-09 04:42 PM
    we tend to get bitter when day after day after day the same question is asked.

i suppose this is the only way some people learn though so its not always a bad thing.
    we might have taught the op to search next time! and that is an accomplishment for most of us here haha
    03-08-09 04:52 PM
    Not just that, but I think we get agrivated when there are posts like this because we are DYING for an Official Release. It upsets a lot of people that are sitting here hoping for another release, or a Leak at that. I know there are people here hitting F5 every couple of minutes. Me included. That just kills time of bordem
    03-08-09 05:25 PM
    You need to search before you post

03-08-09 06:10 PM
    I for one know the official release is gonna make my storm **** gold I can't wait! F5 every two minutes? Really?

03-08-09 07:30 PM
    The storm sucks- its official. There will never be an official release anytime soon. Keep dreaming. Just tried an Iphone it is awesome. I live in an urbanized area so don't give me the "better service" line of crap. What good is clear service if, in the middle of a meeting with some heavy hitters, I whip out my storm, do a battery pull because it is once again frozen, and never miss a beat talking and act as if it is perfectly normal? It is bizarre that RIM and Verizon would want their brand destroyed by this junk.

APP World????? Who cares? The phone doesn't work to specs. What good is an app. if the OS sucks??? Hello? Anyone home at RIM?

I am out as soon as my contract is up. And yes, I have heard from a Verizon official (not some dopey customer service rep. a friend of mine that is in the actual organization) that they are seriously considering an Iphone rollout in the last quarter of 09'/first quarter of 010'. But I am going to ATT.

Do not expect an official update anytime soon...
    03-08-09 07:45 PM
    I'm guessing MayorMark loves his storm. I felt the same way until I updated to .109 and now my storm is better than my IPhone to me. And trust me I have both (iPhone and Storm)
    03-08-09 07:52 PM
    When the official release is available, VzW will email you, providing you have given them your email address. There is no need to search on it constantly.
    03-08-09 07:57 PM
    lol

03-08-09 08:03 PM
    Time to end this thread!
    03-08-09 08:08 PM
    The storm sucks- its official. There will never be an official release anytime soon. Keep dreaming. Just tried an Iphone it is awesome. I live in an urbanized area so don't give me the "better service" line of crap. What good is clear service if, in the middle of a meeting with some heavy hitters, I whip out my storm, do a battery pull because it is once again frozen, and never miss a beat talking and act as if it is perfectly normal? It is bizarre that RIM and Verizon would want their brand destroyed by this junk.

APP World????? Who cares? The phone doesn't work to specs. What good is an app. if the OS sucks??? Hello? Anyone home at RIM?

I am out as soon as my contract is up. And yes, I have heard from a Verizon official (not some dopey customer service rep. a friend of mine that is in the actual organization) that they are seriously considering an Iphone rollout in the last quarter of 09'/first quarter of 010'. But I am going to ATT.

Do not expect an official update anytime soon...
    Theres an iPhone forum for you. Your even lucky a BlackBerry website included an Iphone section, in its webpage. Instead of taking a step forward, you took 2 Steps back. 1. by going to an Iphone and 2. By switching to AT&T. Which service sucks.

If the IPhone ever came to Verizon, I still wouldnt get it. The phone and Apple sucks in general. Good Bye
    03-08-09 08:21 PM
    Theres an iPhone forum for you. Your even lucky a BlackBerry website included an Iphone section, in its webpage. Instead of taking a step forward, you took 2 Steps back. 1. by going to an Iphone and 2. By switching to AT&T. Which service sucks.

If the IPhone ever came to Verizon, I still wouldnt get it. The phone and Apple sucks in general. Good Bye
    agree... Just like another poster had said, Go to one of the iphone forums and read some of the posts. people like mayormark b*tching because the iphone stinks and is not what they payed for. I just said this in another thread today, It wouldn't matter if RIM released a perfect OS, people like mayormark would still complain. And if know anything about the iphone, you would know that they originally wanted verizon, but couldn't come to terms with UI.
    03-08-09 09:07 PM
    I realize it may get old to some ppl to see the same question asked a few times a day. Have you never learned how to OVERLOOK that thread?! I think CB is a good site and does seem to have the most up to date info, but has more rude and mean ppl than ANY other site I've been to! Anytime a newbie or even a long time member posts something that the more tech savy ppl may know as common knowledge the person asking the question is bombarded with rude, stuck up and just plain mean comments! If you don't like that the question has been asked and maybe even answered, THEN DON'T READ THE THREAD!! Because of how most newbie and those of us less tech savy are treated or see how others are treated on this site, it makes us not want to ask questions. That's sad!! What is this site for?? TO ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE INFO, AND SUPPOSEDLY TO HELP PEOPLE!!! I realize I'm a very small pebble in an ocean here, but sometimes it just takes one to make a difference. Please don't be so quick to jump on those who are trying to learn how best to use their VERY expensive devices to the fullest!
    Thank you for reading!
    P.S. Sometimes looking for an answer takes more time than some of us have at the moment we think of a question, so a quick post doesn't hurt anyone. If it bothers you, then DON"T READ IT! For those of you who use the excuse "we don't have time to answer the same question 5 times a day", it takes more time to post a snotty comment and follow the posts just so you can repost another snotty comment than it would if you just overlooked the post and went about your unhappy day!
    Ok, Ok, I'm done....
    03-08-09 09:44 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD