03-14-09 08:02 PM
29 12
tools
    Things that make you go, "hmmmmmmm." But not after the 100the time.
    03-14-09 07:28 PM
    "arguing on here is a lot like the winning in the special olympics....even though you win- you are still ********"

I understand the humor, but it's in very poor taste. It shows a great lack of understanding about the mentally and/or physically challenged as well as the special olympics.
    03-14-09 07:33 PM
    doubt it...
    What is that such a ridiculous notion? That's the build that the 9500 got as a final........
    03-14-09 07:50 PM
    You really believe that verizon would give the next release to a store to test before going public with it? I sure don't. Think your "friend" is pulling your leg.
    I actually beleive that part. My friend works at Verizon, and she just got a Storm. She asked what test version of the OS I was using and which did I like the most becuase one of their techs had a test version they were going to let her try but she didn't want to if I knew it to be a poorly performing one.

I actually think their techs may even get their test OS versions from the leaks here on Crackberry.com Either way, I never did found out what OS it was but I texted her back with the ones I've tried. I asked her to let me know if it was anything newer and she didn't reply back with anything "ground breaking".
    03-14-09 08:02 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD