Setting up profiles on this thing is driving is me crazy! I open up Profiles, scroll down to "set alarms/ringtones" but there's no way to change settings on the already set up Profiles. I just want to change the dang ringtone!

Just a quick rant cause I'm struggling with this "phone" that I'm gonna be selling soon.
    02-19-09 01:08 PM
    do you want to change ring tones for individual people or just on a particular setting?

for individual people just go into contacts and hit the BB button...click edit and boom there ya go.

For profile settings just click the volume profile icon on the top of the home screen, scroll down to profiles, select which profile you want to acess and then pick and choose the settings for every aspect of the profile (SMS/MMS/ringtones)

why are you selling it?
    02-19-09 01:12 PM
    Setting up profiles on this thing is driving is me crazy! I open up Profiles, scroll down to "set alarms/ringtones" but there's no way to change settings on the already set up Profiles. I just want to change the dang ringtone!

Just a quick rant cause I'm struggling with this "phone" that I'm gonna be selling soon.
    under "set ring tones/alerts" you have to select the event (ex: phone call) and choose the ringtone prefrences, then the default profiles just vary the volume, etc. make it vibrate, what not. i only use two profiles loud and vibrate. my loud profile has preset so that it is no noise when holstered, sort of my quick profile change. if i have it out and im using it then it rings, if its packed in it is in ninja mode...
    02-19-09 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD