One small thing I noticed is on the call log, the short-keys on the bottom (such as text, delete, etc) are missing and you have to use the BB key to do those now.
    03-31-10 08:13 PM
    My font size went back to normal. I don't think the settings changed back. Weird.
    03-31-10 08:23 PM
    the keyboard wont come up on Group. I tried pressing the screen, selecting show/hide keyboard, still wont come up.
    03-31-10 08:25 PM
    They changed the calculator app a bit! Haha /random find

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 08:30 PM
    My default calendar became facebook under default services, so all my default calendar entries were duplicated
    Happens to me every time. You have to delete the Facebook CICAL as soon as you load. I use the contact sync thing but I think I'm going back to Googlesync
    This second one is not true. You can go to:

Options > Advanced Options > Default Services

This is where you can choose which calendar and E-mail address you will use.

One small thing I noticed is on the call log, the short-keys on the bottom (such as text, delete, etc) are missing and you have to use the BB key to do those now.
    This is actually kind of annoying. I don't know why they took those away and I hope they come back.
    03-31-10 08:30 PM
    What's different about the calculator app? I see no differences.

03-31-10 08:39 PM
    I had no problems with download. For me and my phone, this one is playing much nicer that .517 (without a hybrid). The click feels pretty nice, I'm sure it will get better as it settles in. The browser is better but still hard on the eyes visually. Opera 5 was the 1 app that I had to download again, and it's working fine. I gained about 7 MB of memory. I'm satisfied, but I'm not the nit picky type. The feel and function of my phone are both really good.
    03-31-10 08:45 PM
    Radar doesn't seem to work in WeatherBug Elite. Anyone else?
    03-31-10 08:47 PM
    What's different about the calculator app? I see no differences.

Yeah and the other "punctuation " complaints...what's missing?
    Last edited by bagz2shuz; 03-31-10 at 08:53 PM.
    03-31-10 08:50 PM
    the BBM that it comes with can be uninstalled and the one version that's out now can be installed, right? I use group chat a lot so right now this is an issue for me.
    03-31-10 08:53 PM
    Hmmm...so this issue is with all BBM conversations, not just with groups ?? This can be a deal breaker for me...
    I'm gonna have to sit out for now. I need more clarification on the BBM stuff. BBM is the biggest reason I own a BlackBerry in the first place. I just got a new S2 yesterday after VZW sent me one to fix the end key sticking on my last S2. This one still has .320 on it and believe it or not, I get less hour glass than I got with the leaked versions on my last S2. Not to mention the old one liked to reboot at random. No problems thus far with the stock .320.

Doesn't mean I'm gonna stay here at the starting line for long though...
    03-31-10 08:57 PM
    Like a few others have said......keyboard won't display in the group chats.

Works fine in regular BBM's, just not the chats. Definitely an issue for me. Just tried my 5th battery pull and no dice. Tried pulling it from the menu and the phone thinks it's up because it shows "hide keyboard".
    03-31-10 08:59 PM
    did anyone else notice that SKYPE is loaded on this OS? i def didnt have it before i loaded this.

i kinda like the hidden today SMS.
    03-31-10 09:00 PM
    Viigo doesn't show images in posts (Engadget has been tested)

Anyone know a fix? The image doesn't even show up as a box like it normally does...
    03-31-10 09:01 PM
    did anyone else notice that SKYPE is loaded on this OS? i def didnt have it before i loaded this.

i kinda like the hidden today SMS.
    Skype was pushed by VZW recently.
    This second one is not true. You can go to:

Options > Advanced Options > Default Services

This is where you can choose which calendar and E-mail address you will use.

This is actually kind of annoying. I don't know why they took those away and I hope they come back.
    The 2nd part for me is true. I don't use Facebook contacts but whenever I load a new OS the Facebook CICAL comes back(because of service books). So to correct I delete all the CICAL except the main one I use. That Facebook one messes up my contacts every time. Same way you put it I just didn't explain where to delete or choose the CICAL. I wish it wasn't true
    yeah I saw that too. Bummer.
    03-31-10 09:10 PM
    Calculator has shift option and M+ M- etc.
    03-31-10 09:12 PM
    Has the autocomplete/spellcheck bug been addressed when typing in full keyboard in portrait mode?

It would always re-enable itself even when turned off.

Thanks!

03-31-10 09:14 PM
    Has anyone tested the wifi browser to see if it automatically goes back to the internet browser when you leave the wifi area? Like it was in 320. I'm starting to think it wasn't meant to be
    03-31-10 09:16 PM
    Can someone explain what you are referring to about the hidden SMS today?

03-31-10 09:20 PM

I have no idea. I don't get it either

03-31-10 09:25 PM
    Like a couple of others, my themes have all reset, and overall the backup/restore didn't go so well as far as saving other settings and such. As far as problems go, is anyone else have any issues with IM+? The appearance is very buggy. Avatars disappearing and reappearing.
    03-31-10 09:26 PM

certain themes allow you on your home screen to "preview" message, calendar entry, tasks, etc. by utilizing "today"
    03-31-10 09:29 PM
    all these damn leaks and I still can't type a freaking decimal point in the landscape keyboard when using numbers. You would think they would have added it by now!
    Just a suggestion...if you double click the space bar you ll get your decimal point without having to switch back to the ABC keyboard

03-31-10 09:29 PM
1,037 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD