certain themes allow you on your home screen to "preview" message, calendar entry, tasks, etc. by utilizing "today"
    Yesss I have the storm rezon theme and when it loaded there is now the "sms today" feature that has never appeared before and its very annoying. Is there anyway to turn this off?
    03-31-10 09:32 PM
    I have downloaded and installed the new os on my computer and deleted the vendor.xml, rebooted my computer several times and every time I try to install this new os on my 9550 using the bb desktop 5.01 it does not see the new os to install on my 9550?

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
    Dave
    03-31-10 09:32 PM
    Use apploader instead of desktop manager

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 09:33 PM
    Just a suggestion...if you double click the space bar you ll get your decimal point without having to switch back to the ABC keyboard

Space twice and the back button, if you want to type something like "5.0.0.607" that's 6 extra buttons you have to press. I know it's not that big of deal but I'd rather have a "." instead of ";" on the number screen.
    03-31-10 09:34 PM
    i installed and everything is fine,, excpet when i connect my bb to my computer it does not connect..anyone no why? how am i supposed to restore my contacts?
    03-31-10 09:36 PM
    Wondering.......if I load the virtual keyboard .cod from .517, would that fix the issue? Or is it BBM .66 itself?
    03-31-10 09:38 PM
    I have downloaded and installed the new os on my computer and deleted the vendor.xml, rebooted my computer several times and every time I try to install this new os on my 9550 using the bb desktop 5.01 it does not see the new os to install on my 9550?

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
    Dave
    Did you disconnect from the internet?
    Hey bud. Download bbsak and use that to upgrade it. I had the same problems with my phone not recognizing what I installed but after I used bbsak its worked every time.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Wondering.......if I load the virtual keyboard .cod from .517, would that fix the issue? Or is it BBM .66 itself?
    Keyboard works everywhere else in BBM except Groups Chat. If you are in Groups and click on an individual member of the group you can type to them.
    03-31-10 09:41 PM
    Calculator has shift option and M+ M- etc.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I haven't upgraded yet and mine already has those options!
    03-31-10 09:43 PM
    Pictures....load....so....slowly
    03-31-10 09:47 PM
    There are no pictures whatsoever in Viigo and Emails. There is no box like normal they are just not in the email. Emails do not have get HTML or Get Images option. Anyone know how to fix this?
    03-31-10 09:49 PM
    i installed and everything is fine,, excpet when i connect my bb to my computer it does not connect..anyone no why? how am i supposed to restore my contacts?
    The same thing happened to me and I ended up restarting my computer.
    03-31-10 09:49 PM
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I haven't upgraded yet and mine already has those options!
    hmmm dont remember that. Tell me what's different then. see picture
    03-31-10 09:54 PM
    This release seems to kill RSA SecurID. I cannot get the keyboard to function in any mode(compatibility..)

I uninstalled and re-installed version 3.0.1 and 3.0.2...
    This is a deal breaker for anyone who needs VPN...
    Anyone have any ideas?
    03-31-10 09:56 PM
    So far this a good OS for me. All of my third party apps are working correctly:
    Opera 5
    Quicklaunch
    Meterberry
    Poynt
    Slacker
    Pandora

In another post I read that GPS is not working. I have not had a problem getting a good fix on my location.

And for the first time actually notice a different feeling in how the screen clicks. I have not decided if it better or worse. Just different.

03-31-10 09:57 PM
    Lovin the SMS preview in hidden today!!!
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to love that feature, been waiting for a long while for RIM to implement this.

Still downloading the OS.
    03-31-10 09:57 PM
    Anyone else having the picture problem? I shrunk the OS when I flashed it so should I flash the unshrunk OS?
    03-31-10 09:59 PM
    Keyboard works everywhere else in BBM except Groups Chat. If you are in Groups and click on an individual member of the group you can type to them.
    Yep, that's the issue I'm having.....just trying to think outload for a fix if possible.
    03-31-10 10:02 PM
    With this build I can no longer change my signal strength bars to numbers db like previous builds. ! , " " I will miss that!
    03-31-10 10:03 PM
    I've downloaded the new OS, but loader seems to think that i have a higher version installed. Any Ideas?
    03-31-10 10:07 PM
    OK...I love the OS so far. However, can anyone tell me how to get the preview on SMS? I'm using the Precision Zen (default theme) with the Today layout. Someone please help, I miss this feature so much since I got used to it with my 8320 way back when.

I already merged my SMS box with my e-mail message box. Still can't get it to work.
    03-31-10 10:10 PM
    I'm going back down to .517 with the .553 Java. This .607 OS didn't play nicely with my phone. I mean, everything worked, but pictures loaded slowly, the phone switched orientation slowly, the touch screen lost some responsiveness, just not the best OS I've ever used.
    03-31-10 10:13 PM
    There are no pictures whatsoever in Viigo and Emails. There is no box like normal they are just not in the email. Emails do not have get HTML or Get Images option. Anyone know how to fix this?

I have this problem also. I had this problem with 517 and was told I had to do a complete wipe, not an upgrade. I use MCP and used the complete wipe option when doing the upgrade to 517, no pictures. This time I did a complete wipe, no OS loaded. Then installed 607. I restored my apps using BBSAK because MCP would not do it. BESx restored all of my settings automatically. I still don't have images in email or ArrSS...

I have "Show me the images" installed which used to work with 428 and would download my pictures. Now, during each reboot that I do, it asks me to change permissions for "show me". I can't change the "security timer reset" option from Deny. I've tried a lot of settings in BESx and can't it out.

These might be 2 separate issues, but they still are the only problems that I have right now with this release.

So far everything else is working well.
    03-31-10 10:18 PM
    this is making me mad im using 5.0.0.57 bbm
    03-31-10 10:23 PM
1,037 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD