I have the led indication light set to off. When I charge the phone it is off. The l.e.d. light flashes green, slowly but never goes solid. What sould this light do when phone is fully charged? My curve would stay solid. This thing is a week old and has been charging for 12 hours.The battery was at 30% last night when I sut it off and put it on the charger.Please explain...
    02-20-09 08:51 AM
    It should blink green when you are in an area where you have a signal or your battery is charged. The light will not blink if your BB is off. If the light is flashing red, then you have new texts, voicemail, missed calls, low battery, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Kangaruex; 02-20-09 at 09:00 AM.
    02-20-09 08:57 AM
    Ok, the phone is off and is being charged. the light is flashing slow green. I am trying to fiqure out if this light will go solid when phone is fully charged or will it go out?
    02-20-09 09:05 AM
    My light doesn't blink when my curve is off, even if it is charging. Must be a difference in the LED from storm to curve. I don't know why I didn't notice you had a storm. Sorry. For what it's worth, my LED never goes solid even if it is fully charged.

The main concern I would have at this point, is the fact that you have had your BB for a week and have charged it for 12 hours or more and can't get it to a full charge.

02-20-09 09:20 AM
    I think that it is fully charged. Just cant fiqure out what the deal is with the light... oh well
    02-20-09 09:32 AM
    Ok, the phone is off and is being charged. the light is flashing slow green. I am trying to fiqure out if this light will go solid when phone is fully charged or will it go out?
    The LED wont go solid when fully charged.
    02-20-09 10:39 AM
    The LED wont go solid when fully charged.
    I didn't think so either when I posted it, but wasn't 100 percent sure about the LED indicator on the Storm. Thanks for confirming.

02-20-09 10:43 AM
    I'm pretty sure after a full charge it goes solid green. It just takes a long time to get from like 99% to a full charge.
    02-20-09 10:47 AM
    The lightning bolt disappears on the battery level indicator when it is fully charged.

02-20-09 10:49 AM
    I have the led indication light set to off. When I charge the phone it is off. The l.e.d. light flashes green, slowly but never goes solid. What sould this light do when phone is fully charged? My curve would stay solid. This thing is a week old and has been charging for 12 hours.The battery was at 30% last night when I sut it off and put it on the charger.Please explain...
    With the phone off the LED will be steady green when fully charged.
    02-20-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD