I see these Iphone commercials about what seems to be very cool apps. I am new to BB and have recently purchased the Storm. Does BB offer some of these apps or even any. If so, how do you go about researching where they can be found and how to get them on my phone. Maybe the phone is too new and they are not available as of yet. Just not sure how it works. I feel as if I am not using this phone to its full potential so wanting to learn as much as possible. Thanks in advance.
    12-03-08 11:22 PM
    Just go to whatever site you're trying to get apps from and there is usually an option to choose your device.
    12-03-08 11:34 PM
    I see these Iphone commercials about what seems to be very cool apps. I am new to BB and have recently purchased the Storm. Does BB offer some of these apps or even any. If so, how do you go about researching where they can be found and how to get them on my phone. Maybe the phone is too new and they are not available as of yet. Just not sure how it works. I feel as if I am not using this phone to its full potential so wanting to learn as much as possible. Thanks in advance.
    Congrats on the new purchase.

Do a search and some of your questions regarding "applications" "apps" "appz" or any other deviation thereof will probably be answered.
    12-03-08 11:37 PM
    Are there various sites where they can be found. Could you list or link some possibilities for us newbies.
    12-03-08 11:37 PM
    Welcome to the party and congrats on a great phone....I do not want you to take this the wrong way but I wish to teach and not just tell. You can find most anything by using the Search Forums link above. I found this very helpful link using the seach function. http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/bla...thread-107305/

Hope this helps.
    12-03-08 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD