So I crashed my storm after about a month.
    I was sent a replacement and was tryin to get everything set back up because I hadn't don't a recent backup.
    Well, I was trying to set me email back up but it told me that my account was set up with my old phones pin and then asked me if I wanted to switch to my new phones pin.
    I'm currently not receiving any emails, so I'm assuming I need to set it up to my new pin. I just wanted another opinion tho so I don't screw up this storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 09:28 PM
    So I crashed my storm after about a month.
    I was sent a replacement and was tryin to get everything set back up because I hadn't don't a recent backup.
    Well, I was trying to set me email back up but it told me that my account was set up with my old phones pin and then asked me if I wanted to switch to my new phones pin.
    I'm currently not receiving any emails, so I'm assuming I need to set it up to my new pin. I just wanted another opinion tho so I don't screw up this storm.

when the phone asked you if you wanted to switch to your new Pin, you should have clicked yes.. right?
    03-23-09 09:31 PM
    I was afraid to hit yes or no lol. Since I had activated my phone I had assumed they would switch my pin but since it told me it still had my old pin... I dunno. I'm just afraid of screwin my phone up again!!
    when the phone asked you if you wanted to switch to your new Pin, you should have clicked yes.. right?
    03-23-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD