I just got my first blackberry, so the Storm learning curve is quite a big jump. My friend told me you all are the forum to go to though!

Ok, I pretty much use my Jawbone Bluetooth at all times for my calls. That flashing blue LED light gets obnoxious after a while. I like that it flashes red when I have missed calls and messages, but can how do I turn off the flashing Bluetooth indicator?

PS. Can anyone point me to a great BlackBerry 101 page? I'm looking for something that explains all those little differences between BBs and regular phones like they separate messages based on SMS and email, blackberries can have profiles for ringtones, and have blackberry messaging. Stuff like that which the normal BB user is already used to. Thanks!
    Last edited by cartisdm; 02-24-09 at 07:42 AM.
    02-24-09 07:39 AM
    Main forum page has all you need

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 07:50 AM
    To turn off flashing blue light, go to:
    Options-->Bluetooth, click BB button and select Options, turn "LED Connection Indicator" to "Off".

For Blackberry Storm 101, try this site:
    BlackBerry 9530 BB-101

02-24-09 08:16 AM
    For a great 101 series for BB, try the one on CB.

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

02-24-09 10:46 AM
    Welcome to CB Nation cartisdm! This is a great place to find just about everything you need to know about your new BB! If you need help, just ask. If you can help, junp right in!

02-24-09 11:04 AM
    Thanks guys. That saved me from going crazing seeing that blue light while at my desk!
    02-24-09 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD