I'm sure this was asked a million times...but I just dont know where to look for the answer.
    BUT...how do I get my PIN and add someone to my messenger?
    02-15-09 12:34 AM
    Hey Marty,

A couple of ways to find your pin, the easiest way for me is to:

Open an SMS, and in the body type "mypin". Done, there's your pin.
    02-15-09 12:36 AM
    PIN is in options > status

Adding someone to messenger, just open up BBM, hit BB Menu, go to Add Contact, and fill in their PIN
    02-15-09 12:37 AM
    Ok, Koku's is easier. lol, nevertheless...
    02-15-09 12:39 AM
    so confused....lol
    but how do i get their BB PIN? do they ask me for mine or do i just send them mine. I have 3 people on my BBM and I have no idea how i got them...lol
    02-15-09 12:42 AM
    click on settings, then option, n then scroll til you see status, n click there, n u should see your pin.. hope it works!
    02-15-09 12:49 AM
    Ok so I have my PIN. now how do i get other peoples PINS? or better yet, how do i add people to my BBM?????
    02-15-09 12:52 AM
    so confused....lol
    but how do i get their BB PIN? do they ask me for mine or do i just send them mine. I have 3 people on my BBM and I have no idea how i got them...lol
    They will send it to you as a request. It's not unlike any other chat program in the sense that you need to know their name/email/username, etc to add them. For BB Messenger, you need to know their PIN number to add them, and vice versa.
    02-15-09 12:53 AM
    Ok so I have my PIN. now how do i get other peoples PINS? or better yet, how do i add people to my BBM?????
    Give them your PIN and they can add you. Open BB Msg'r > Press BB button > Add a Contact > Enter PIN
    02-15-09 12:54 AM
    ohhh ok...so i guess I just have to ask them what their PIN is. I once got a message saying so and so wants to add you to their BBM.
    THANKS...want to help me with another question!! lol...
    I downloaded Facebook on my phone twice. How do I uninstall it?
    02-15-09 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD