OK I just bought a Storm...I am by no means an expert but I do want to get the phone to its full potential...should I just used the official update (I think its .75) or should I attempt to use one of the leaked versions? ANy suggestions anyone can make would be greatly appreciated...
    02-13-09 08:30 PM
    OK I just bought a Storm...I am by no means an expert...
    Well said........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 08:33 PM
    OK I just bought a Storm...I am by no means an expert but I do want to get the phone to its full potential...should I just used the official update (I think its .75) or should I attempt to use one of the leaked versions? ANy suggestions anyone can make would be greatly appreciated...
    If you just bought it then use it as it is for a couple weeks and see how it works for you.

The leaks do nothing for you if it all works on your official update (.75).

Get to know your phone. Then mess with it if you feel you need to.

Just my thoughts on it.
    02-13-09 08:33 PM
    I'd play around with your storm for a couple of days before upgrading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 08:34 PM
    Most people will agree the leaks bring new life to the phone. Personally, I've like it since day one....but continue to install every leak to see how much better it can get.

I would recommended using it for a day or two, upgrading to the newest leak and see which you like better, honestly it will probably be the leaked version.......what the heck just upgrade, you can always downgrade if you don't like it.....recommendation change, I know....
    02-13-09 08:35 PM
    thanks for the help (except DBC)
    02-13-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD