Newbie needs help in making my new Storm 2 perfect.
    Please be kind and have patience with me, as I'm new to the BB.
    I'm coming from a Windows mobile 6.1 Professional to the Storm 2, and miss the ability to store and read PDF doc's, even those 400 pages long on my micro sd card, as well as to automatically schedule reacuring bi-weekley appointments in my calender, and watch movies with the windows mobile function.
    I know I need to waite/hope for Flash player to come to BB for the movies, but can anyone recomend apps that are not too high priced, or even fee, as free is always good, that will allow for the storing and reading of PDF docs on my BB as well as a calender that will automatically allow me to choose the option of schedualing events to occure and show on the calender bi weekly?
    Help, suggestions please?
    05-03-10 08:40 PM
    Newbie needs help in making my new Storm 2 perfect.
    Please be kind and have patience with me, as I'm new to the BB.
    I'm coming from a Windows mobile 6.1 Professional to the Storm 2, and miss the ability to store and read PDF doc's, even those 400 pages long on my micro sd card, as well as to automatically schedule reacuring bi-weekley appointments in my calender, and watch movies with the windows mobile function.
    I know I need to waite/hope for Flash player to come to BB for the movies, but can anyone recomend apps that are not too high priced, or even fee, as free is always good, that will allow for the storing and reading of PDF docs on my BB as well as a calender that will automatically allow me to choose the option of schedualing events to occure and show on the calender bi weekly?
    Help, suggestions please?
    as for your calendar i suggest try using microsoft calendar on your computer, i know i have my desk top manager sync my calendar with my bb calendar and bam all my appointments are on my phone and on my laptop. just a suggestion and btw i use office 2007
    05-03-10 08:44 PM
    Thanks Joe.
    Any suggestions as to which app is better for storing and viewing PDF files?
    05-03-10 10:48 PM
    Try Repligo Reader for viewing pdf files.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 03:22 AM
    Try Repligo Reader for viewing pdf files.

+1

From your BB (also available via App World); $14.99 after 10 Day Free-Trial:
    RepliGo Reader

Video Demo Here:
    Last edited by BB.David; 05-04-10 at 05:19 AM.
    05-04-10 04:59 AM
    Whats the issue with videos? the BB plays .avi and mp4 without any issues. avi's are smaller and take up less space. There are plenty if free converter programs out there too to convert them to those formats.
    05-04-10 08:27 AM
    Thanks for the advice, I greatly appreciate it. The only issue I have so far with videos, and I'm just getting to know my 9550, is that youtube vids look, well...crappy. Maybe I'm doing something wrong though. Still trying to learn as I go.

Last edited by quikric; 05-07-10 at 03:27 AM.
    05-06-10 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD